12

Picture of Jurnee in the Multi Media

Taking care of twins is like the hardest thing ever. When one stops crying the other one stops. When I put one th sleep the other one wakes up and cry. And since Matthew and Michelle work. And leila goes to school. im all alone. And on top of that. I have to do the school work that matthew brings home.  I didnt think it would be this hard. I just got a break thank godness. I just got in the shower. I really needed this. Then i looked a hot mess. So i did something with my hair. It made me look way better. Then I took and nap.

30 minutes later.

Then Brent started crying. I was happy I got to sleep for 30 minutes. It usually is 5 or 10. So I changed his diaper and layed him back down in his crib. I looked over and saw Kaylenn sleeping still. I stood their for about 10 minutes to see if she was gonna wake up but she didnt. Then I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 so i went outside to make sure leila gets off the bus safely. And then we she got off she ran up to me. And i picked her up.

Aaliyah: You getting heavy Ma.

She just laughed 

Aaliyah: How was school.

Leila: You remember that boy i was talking about yesterday.

Aaliyah: his name was Chantler.

Leila: Yea.

Then she just started talking about Chantler about how cute he was and everything. I like listening to her stories. They are the only thing interesting thing to listen to. Sometimes she makes up something. 

Leila: But i told him we couldnt date because im dating Carnell.

Aaliyah: Girl all the boys want you.

Leila: Yasss.

She is the craziest 8 year old. I have ever met. Then while we were talking Matthew came in and he looked mad. 

Aaliyah: You alright.

Matthew: I got suspended for a week.

Aaliyah: What happened.

Matthew: I got in a fight.

I would ask him why but I know so many people probably asked him that today.

Aaliyah: Did you win.

He looked at me.

Matthew: You know it baby.

I laughed and so did he. 

Matthew: Is the twins sleeping.

Aaliyah: Yes. Thank goodness.

Matthew: well you have me for a week.

Aaliyah: Good because i be lonely.

Matthew: i bet.

Aaliyah: what time you go to work today.

Matthew: At 4.

Aaliyah: what time you get off.

Matthew: 12.

Aaliyah: Ok. Well I will see you when you get off work. Im finna go over my moms house.

Matthew: Ok.

~

Aaliyah: Leila, you wanna visit Carnell.

When i said that her eyes lit up.

Leila: Yasss.

Aaliyah: Ok well lets go.

I grabbed the twins. And picked up their bag. When you become a mom. You learn how to   multi-task. 

~

Leila: Carnell.!!!

Leila screamed and ran to him as i took the twins upstairs because they were sleeping. Then when i came downstairs I saw Jurnee.

Jurnee: My favorite faggot.

I ran to her and she picked me up.

Jurnee: You is heavy.

Aaliyah: I still have baby weight.

Jurnee: You need to lose that shit. Damn.

Aaliyah: Stop cussing dang.

Jurnee: My bad. You know it just be slipping.

I laughed at her.

Aaliyah: How you been lil bitch.

Jurnee: Good. Matt got into a fight with Derek.

Aaliyah: It was with derek.

Jurnee: Yea. He didnt tell you.

Aaliyah: All he said he got into a fight and i didnt ask no questions all i asked was did he win.

Jurnee: Yea. I will tell you what happened.

Aaliyah: Ok. What.

Jurnee: We was going to lockers and you know how my locker and Matthews are right beside each other.

Aaliyah: Yea.

Jurnee: So Derek came up to him and he was like "Matt I saw you got twins" and matt said "yea why" then derek said "Because them thangs is ugly as fuck" and matt punched him. And they started fighting. Then Matthew had stopped and derek said " Oh yea when you see Aaliyah ask her how my dick taste" And then Matt just started punching him. Then The principle got him off Derek.

I was pissed when I heard that. 

Jurnee: I was finna beat his ass to. Talking bout my faggot for.

I laughed at her. 

Aaliyah: How you gon' defend me then call me a faggot.

Jurnee: Cause im fie like dat.

Aaliyah: Bish Whet.?

Jurnee: Well im finna go see ya later.

Aaliyah: Ok. 

So me, the boys and leila and Kristen were watching a movie then then one of the babies started crying. So i went upstairs and saw it was Kaylenn. She already ate. I already changed her diaper. So she was just crying to cry. I wanted her to wake up Brent because if he sleeps all day. He gonna be up at night so about 5 minutes of her crying then he woke up. So i started rocking Kaylenn so she could stop crying. Then when she stopped i took them downstairs with me.

Patrick: I wanna hold one.

Aaliyah: You can hold Kaylenn. Brent is a mama boy.

~ At matthews.~

Since Leila is sleep and the twins are asleep. I just put on Mean Girls like usually. And ended up falling asleep.

I know it aint a good chapter but... Vote,Share,And Comment...