13

Its been 8 months since I had the twins. Me and Matthew started out good and now we argue everyday over simple stuff mostly about the twins.  Its really aggravating. So I just decided to go over Jurnee's house. And i left the twins with Matthew.

~

Jurnee: Wassup.

Aaliyah: *sighs* alot.

Jurnee:Alright. Tell me whats been going on.

Aaliyah: Ok. Well when I 1st had the twins everything was fine me and Matthew wasnt having any problems. But the past 2 or 3 months we have been arguing non stop.

Jurnee: Did yall argue today.

Aaliyah: Yes.

Jurnee: Over what.

Aaliyah: Well i was brushing my teeth and I asked him could he get Brent bottle and he said no. So we start arguing. And I walked out.

Jurnee: Yall are childish.

Aaliyah: Its him. Its like he doesnt want to be in a relationship. And if he doesnt he could just tell me.

Jurnee: i bet he does wanna be in a relationship but you know he has alot of stuff to worry about. You ,work, the twins, football and school. Cause you know me and him are graduating this year.

I thought about what she said and she is right he has a lot on his plate. 

Aaliyah: Your right. I guess I will go and try to sort things out.

Jurnee: Yea. Cause I think its your fault yall arguing.

Aaliyah: Why you say that.

Jurnee: Aaliyah I know you. You get defensive fast. Like if someone says something you just attack them. You do it to me sometimes.

I never thought I acted like that.

Aaliyah: Oh.

Jurnee: Well see you later my faggot.

Aaliyah: Bye.

~

So I headed over to my moms house to get Dustin's opinion because if i do i need to change that.

Momma: Hey baby.

Aaliyah: Hey ma. Hey dusty.

Dustin: So wassup

Aaliyah: Ok. I have to ask you something.

Dustin: What.

Aaliyah: Do you think that I get definsive fast.

Dustin: Sometimes.Like we could be talking and I say something and you like get mad.

Aaliyah: Ok. Well I just came to ask you that. Kiss Logan for me.

Dustin: Ok

~

When I got home. I saw Matthew Michelle and Leila. In the living room watching tv.

Aaliyah: Can I talk to you in private.

Matthew: Yea. Lets go upstairs.

Aaliyah: Well I wanted to say that Im sorry for arguing with you all the time. I know you have a lot of your plate with everything. And im sorry if im to definsive. I dont try to it just happens.

Matthew: Its Ok. I havent been the best boyfriend either. Ive been focusing on that football scholarship and graduating. And guess what.

Aaliyah: What.

Matthew: I got my football scholarship.

I was happy when he said that.

Aaliyah: Thats amazing. What school.

When I said that his smile went down a little bit.

Matthew: University of Florida.

I didnt think he was gonna go that far. Like it isnt that far but still it will take 6 hours to get their. I thought he was gonna go to University of Alabama which is a hour and a half from here.

Aaliyah: Oh. So what are we gonna do.

Matthew: Well we can use on of them apps where we can see each other face.

I dont have to worry about school. Cause I got my ged when the twins were 2 months. Just to get school out the way. And he graduate next month.

Aaliyah: Well you graduate next month so when do you go off.

Matthew: 2 weeks after.

Aaliyah: After what.

Matthew: I graduate.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

Matthew: Dont be mad.

Aaliyah: Im not mad but I wish you could stay longer. But I will visit whenever I can. 

Matthew: Ok. Well lets not worry about this till later. How about we watch mean girls. And by the time its over. We can go to the park just me and you.

Aaliyah: I like that.

~

Aaliyah: Matthew look at the stars they making a shape.

Matthew: What is it.

Aaliyah: I dont know.

Matthew: I cant wait till were older and we have our own house and it would be perfect.

Aaliyah: If you go to the NFL what team would you wanna play for.

Matthew: Either Maimi Dolphins or Atlanta Falcons.

Aaliyah: Oh.

We walked and talked for about an hour and headed home. When we got their I saw the twins in the play pen still wearing their clothes. And Kaylenn was laughing so i took a picture. (in multimedia) Then i put it on instagram. 

qveen_aaliyah My beautiful children Brent & Kaylenn.

Then I put them in their pajamas.

Aaliyah: Matthew can you put the twins to sleep tonight.

Matthew: Sure.

Since he was doing that. I just put the tv on Keeping up with the Kardashians. And relaxed.

 Vote...