11

4 months later.

Today is my baby shower. Im so excited.But Im ready to get Brent and Kaylenn out of me. Im ready to get my body back. This stretch mark shit aint cute but thank god for cocoa butter. But I put on a pretty floral sundress and some silver sandals. Then i felt my phone vibrate it was a text from Jurnee. I smiled when i saw my wallpaper. It was the pictures me and matthew took with the photographer. They were cute.

Lil Bitch ✊😂👯💞😘: What time the baby shower start faggot 😩😂😘.

Me: 30 minutes Lil Bitch. 😘😎.

Lil Bitch ✊😂👯💞😘: Aight. See you later boo.

Me: Ok. Bye.

I Love my Jurnee. Even though we have our up and downs she is always their. But you know what they say. Every lightskin needs a darkskin friend. And she is definitely my darkskin.  I cant believe her and patrick date. Like he is a total retard.

Matthew: You ready bae.

Aaliyah: Yea.

Then we went downstaires and got in the car.

~

Thank godness. For Matthews mom and mine. They put the baby shower together. And it looked good I really loved how they had a slideshow of pictures of Me, Matthew and The twins ultrasound. It was neat.And since it looked like everybody was here. It was time to start. So Matthew talked 1st.

Matthew: Hey Everybody. We gonna start the baby shower now. First we gon' do the games.

Aaliyah: The 1st game were gonna do is on the work sheet. You have to write the baby names of the animals you have 2 minutes so start now.

~

Aaliyah: I wanna thank yall for coming to the baby shower and Brent and Kaylenn will hopefully be here in about 3 or 4 weeks. 

 Matthew: And thank you for all the gifts and I hope yall had fun.

~

Matthew: So baby Chris offered me some studio time..

Aaliyah: You can go.

Matthew: Forreal.

Aaliyah: Well yea. You havent went to the studio in like 5 months youve been spending time with me.

Matthew:Ok. Well I will see you later baby . I will be back at about 11 or 12.

Aaliyah: Ok. Now give me some lips.

He kissed me then left. Since i was bored I decided to go on instagram. Then I saw Matthew posted a picture of me  from the baby shower. It was a pretty off gaurd picture. The I read what the caption was. " My #wcw Is my baby Aaliyah. I swea this girl brings out the soft in me. I dont know what I will do with out her. She been with me no matter what happened. And I love and admire her for that and in 3 weeks she will be delivering our twins Kaylenn Marie and Brent Ashtyn. And in a few years she will be Mrs.Colangelo. I love you baby. @qveen_aaliyah " So i commented  "I love you to Matty" I was still bored and Leila and Michelle just left to visit their Grandma in Cali. They wont be back till next week.So I decided to go to my house and visit my little Logan.

~

Dustin: How did you get here.

Aaliyah: I drove.