Epilogue :)

4 years later. ~~

Aaliyah's POV

Im am now 22 years old and married to 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. We meet when I moved to San Francisco with the children and they love him. Me and Matthew broke up 3 weeks after he went to college. Long distance isnt my thing. And I have full custody of the children. 

Dustin and Kristen got married and had another child and named him Jayden Michael Breeding. 

Kelly and Carnell finally got girlfriends. Kelly's girlfriend is named Dennisha and Carnell's is named Montana. They are really pretty.

Patrick and Jurnee are still dating they are so cute. They are 2 crazy people in a relationship.

Bryan has a girlfriend to her name is Valarie she is shy and quiet. But she is pretty.

Matthew got drafted into the NFL he lives in Florida now. So he plays for the Miami dolphins. He has a baby on the way to.

Brent and Kaylenn are like the best kids ever. Brent is still a momma's boy. And kaylenn is just a silly girl.

I am a bathing suit designer so everything is going good for me. :) All this good stuff happened to me and im just B5's Little Sister .

I hope yall enjoyed this book. I know I enjoyed writting it. Their will NOT be a sequal. I just wanna leave this book on a good note. But thanks for all the vote and everything. And their is a picture of Aaliyah and Colin in the multimedia. 

Goodbye Loves. :)