Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

VIc's POV:

I went to the studio after breakfast, like any other morning. But it wasn't like any other morning. It was never an average morning when a straight guy confronts his gay guy nanny about getting drunk and hooking up with him while his wife isn't there. He was absurd. I hated Kellin Quinn. Fuck him. I can't believe he would get me to do this. I know that I did it too, but he planned it.

"Hey man, you okay?" Jesse asked. I looked and him and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, sorry. Just a bit hungover." I said. He laughed.

"Sorry to hear that." he said. We turned to Tay and we listened to her record the end of her song in the recording room.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing,

You're just lost inside a scream,

Don't blow it,

And make your life nothing less than you could own it,

Make it right,

Nothing less than you should be

Don't you worry 'bout a thing

My sister

Ee oh oh

Oo oh oh oh

Ee oh oh

My sister

Ee oh oh

Oo oh oh oh

Ee oh oh

My sister."

When she finished we both smiled.

"How did that sound?" she asked.

"Great, what did you think? Want to do another take? Or was that good on your end?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine. I think it was good." she said. She smiled but she stopped and looked down. She took out her phone and looked up. "Can I, um, answer it? It's my roommate." she said.

"Go right ahead." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." she said. She pressed answer on the phone and put it to her ear. "Hey, I'm kind of doing something right now." she said, "No, I don't know, where are you?" she asked through the phone, Well, if you're at work then wait until both of us get home." she said. "Okay, see you tonight." she said. She hung up and walked out of the recording room.

"Everything okay?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, sorry, my roommate is just kind of annoying sometimes. He's keeps on leaving his key at home and he wants me to bring it over to him at his job." she said.

"Do you need to go?" I asked.

"No, he can manage for a little while." she said.

"Okay, well, you want to record another one?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, I actually have the next song finished. The guys recorded the music so I can record the vocals now." she said.

"Okay." I said, "What's it called?" I asked.

"Um, I named the song 'Windows In Heaven'. It's about my dad, he died when I was younger and I wrote this to show how much I miss him. I remember after I preformed with the band at a festival, I looked up and thought 'Would you be proud of me?'. He was my inspiration throughout life. I just wrote this to show how much I loved him." she explained. It was a really nice explanation.