Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

Kellin's POV:

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. It hurt so much. This was the worst part about drinking. But I am not one of those people who say "I'm never drinking again." because I knew I was going to drink again. I got up and groaned after my head pounded even harder. I took the water bottle and opened it up. I took a gulp which actually made me feel kind of better. I placed my feet on the cold floor and I stood up. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I saw Tay there making coffee.

"Hey." I said. She turned around, smiled, rolled her eyes, and turned back around to attend to making coffee.

"Hey, dumb ass." she said. I rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 6:15." she said.

"Wow, why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Why are you?" she asked.

"I didn't realize it was this early." I said.

"Oh, well, I have to go to Jordan's place early because he wants me to help him with some more recording equipment he got. I don't know where he keeps getting this stuff. We go to a recording studio to record our songs." she said.

"Oh, well, what happened to me last night? There's a bruise on the back of my head. I can feel it." I said rubbing my head.

"Well, do you want the long version or the short version?" she asked as she sat down at the table with me and handed me a mug of coffee.

"Thanks." I said when she handed me the mug, "And the short version." I said.

"Well, basically, hmm, how do I put this nicely? Well, I was with one of the guys who help me record the album and Sean called and told us you were really drunk, so we went to help you and while we were doing that you kissed my record friend which creeped him out. And then he drove us home." she said. Wow, sounds like a fun and successful night to me.

"Oh, shit. Was he hot?" I asked. She gave me a confused look.

"What?" she asked.

"Your record guy, the one I kissed, was he hot?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I mean, like, he's not bad looking. But he has a wife." she said then looked at me, "Not like that's a problem for you." she said.

"Come on, Tay. Don't start that." I said.

"Yeah, so hows that guy your nannying for?" she asked.

"Oh, I think I almost got him. He's warming up to me and I think we'll be having sex with in this month." I said confidently. Thinking of Vic made me very horny, honestly. It sucks that I couldn't see him for another two days. I wanted to know what his answer was to my friends with benefits idea.

"You are so disgusting." she said. I knew that it was 50% a joke and 50% real. She knew I was like this but whatever, she's probably gotten used to it by now.

"Yeah, but you, being my best friend, love me anyways, because I love you too." I said sweetly. I pecked her jokingly on the cheek. She smiled.

"Oh, shut up." she said.

"Well, I really don't have anything to do today so I'm just gonna chill home. What time are you coming home? Because we could chill and watch a movie together. You know, order in some Chinese takeout and some dessert." I said.

"I don't know, I might have to do an interview with someone but if not I'll give you a call." she said.

"Okay, I just miss ya, Tay. We never hang out together anymore." I said. She shrugged and looked at me.