Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

Vic's POV:

"I hope they,

Serve whiskey in hell,

Cause I'm already on my way,

I fucked up,

You can't save me now,

Cause I'm already on my way,

I'll buy the first round if you come,

I'll buy the first round if you come down,

I hope they serve whiskey in hell."

As Anarbor, the band that was in our studio now, was finishing the song, I looked at Jesse and gave him a thumbs up. This band was good. They had a lot of talent and unique sound. As they finished up we applauded them. I stood up and the lead singer and bassist, Slade, smiled.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Great! Sounded absolutely great!" I said.

"Thanks." he said.

"So how many songs do you have down?" I asked.

"Well, these are the songs so far: Freaks, Every High Has A Come Down, It's A Fact, and What He Don't Know. I don't really know what order I'm gonna arrange them in yet because I still have more we're working on." he said. I nodded.

"Well, it sounds like it's gonna be a great album." I said. He smiled. Just then, my phone rang. I looked up and pointed my finger up saying 'one second.' I looked at the contact ID and rolled my eyes who it was. It was Kellin. I picked it up and sighed, "What do you want?" I said rudely.

"Vic! I'm so sorry, please forgive me for this, but can I come to your work place and leave Tyler with you? Please, before you say no just listen to me." he said. He sounded worried, upset, and desperate. It made me feel bad for being fresh with him.

"Okay, okay, calm down, what's going on?" I asked calmly and politely.

"I just got a call that my sister is in St. Peter's hospital. She was in a car accident and I need to go see her. Danielle wasn't picking up her phone so can I please leave Tyler with you? I'm so sorry, please don't fire me." he said. I gasped at the news.

"I won't, I won't, it's okay. I'll send you the address, the office is actually in between the house and St. Peter's hospital so it's on the way." I said. I could hear him breathing heavily through the phone.

"Thank you so much." he said. I hung up the phone and stared into space for a second, trying to reprocess what just happened. I hated Kellin but at the same time I liked him, I know it was horrible to think but both Danielle and Kellin were right. Danielle was never at home and I was lonely. She didn't believe me anyways so if I told her about the things Kellin and I did, I wouldn't be lying to her.

But right now I felt bad for Kellin. I didn't know how close Kellin was with his sister, but I guess he was close enough with her that he would drop everything, put his job at risk, and go see her. Obviously I wasn't gonna fire him, but the fact that he would leave his job to go see his sister was a bit risky.

I walked back into the studio and approached everyone. They all looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at Jesse.

"Hey, Jesse, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure, man." Jesse said. He followed me out of the studio and into the hallway.

I started to explain the situation, "Look, so, um, I need to bring Tyler here. My nanny called-"