Chapter 29

Chapter 29-

Vic's POV:

I woke up and looked around. I was sitting in Tyler's rocking chair with him asleep in my arms. He was wrapped in a blanket. He looked so cute. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:15 a.m. The other thing I noticed was Kellin standing in the doorway. He was leaned against the rim of it and he was smiling. He had black jeans on, with a white v-neck t-shirt and a black jacket. He looked really cute today. I slowly got up, put Tyler in his crib, and I walked over to Kellin. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him. He kissed me back and put his hands on my cheeks. I let out a cute little school girl giggle. I heard him laugh at it because it was weird for that sound to come out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw that he was looking at me.

"Good morning." I heard him say. I was so tired my eyes were still closed. He kissed my cheek. I smiled and felt all warm inside. It was nice to have that feeling again.

"Good morning. What are you doing here? It's six a.m. on a Sunday." I said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see you." he said. I smiled.

"Well, I wanted to see you too but I actually had to go grocery shopping. So could you maybe watch Tyler until I get back?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah, sure, of course." he said.

"Okay, I'll be back in like half an hour." I said. He smiled.

"Okay, don't be too long." he said. I kissed him and walked out. Before I could go down the hallway I felt him grab my hand and pull me back. He kissed me again and I smiled against his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled me against him and he laughed against my lips. He turned us around and he pushed me against the wall. I wrapped one of my legs slightly around his leg. He bit my lip a bit which was really a turn on for me. I smiled and felt him smile too. I felt his hands grip my hips. After a few moments I felt his hands roam my body and go through my shirt. I stopped and pulled away. He tried to kiss me again but I slightly pushed him away.

"Come on, Vic." he mumbled. He tried to press his body against mine again. I put my hands on his chest. I lightly pushed him away once more.

"Kellin, I have to go grocery shopping." I said. He kissed me again.

"You should stay." he said. His hands went back around my waist.

"No, no I really should go. I'll get us some wine and stuff and we can have a nice dinner tonight." I said. He laughed. He took his hands off my waist and he smiled.

"Okay, fine. That sounds nice. And then maybe afterwards we can do something else." he said with a wink.

"Oh, we will most definitely be doing something else." I said. He smiled cheerfully.

"Yay." he said. I kissed his cheek and walked down the hall. I heard Tyler crying and I stopped and turned around. "I'll get him." he said.

"Thanks, see you in like half an hour." I said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." he said with another wink. I smiled and walked down the stairs. I decided to leave my phone at home. I would be back in half an hour what could go wrong.

I got into my car and drove to the grocery store. After the party we went to, the memories were coming back. And one very important thing I remembered was the sex. It was very good. I loved it. And I was very anxious to do it again. Thinking about it was making me really turned on. I couldn't wait to get back home. I wanted to finish that little make out session with him. I wish I had stayed.

Unfortunately I had a lot of stuff to get. I was a typical dad with my list of groceries just trying to make it through the morning. There were a lot of other people there. Mostly middle-aged moms and dads, tired as all hell, some with kids screaming at them, all miserable looking. I really hope that won't be me when I'm older. I'm a young dad so I don't know what will happen. I'm just lucky I have a peaceful baby.

After about 30 minutes I had finished all the grocery shopping and I was on line waiting to put all of my stuff into bags. I was thinking about the night of the party and how bad I wanted Kellin again. Oh my god it was getting out of hand. I just wanted to run home jump on him and-

"Sir? Are you okay? You're all sweaty." the cashier asked. I looked up and nodded.

"Um, y-yeah, sorry. I um...I just...yeah. Sorry." I said, scratching the back of my head nervously. I looked down and saw a bulge through my sweatpants. Shit. Not in the fucking grocery store. This couldn't be happening. I looked up and looked around. No one was looking at me except for the cashier woman. She gave me an odd look and raised her eyebrow. I quickly took some food and put it into grocery bags. I took the bags off of the counter and I put two bags in one hand and over the front of my pants. She looked down and noticed what I was doing.

"Oh my..." she muttered/whispered to herself. This was sort of humiliating. The things I did for Kellin Quinn. I quickly put all of the stuff into bags. Each time I was afraid other people would know whats hiding under the grocery bags, just like the cashier. It was embarrassing. I noticed my next door neighbor on line next to me. She smiled kindly. She was an elderly woman living with her husband. They were a nice old couple but now was not the time to talk.

"Oh, hello, Vic!" she said. I continued to quickly stuff things into bags while looking at her and smiling.

"Hi Mrs. Windleson." I said politely.

"Oh, Vic, how are you? And how is Danielle? And how is Tyler? You guys are just a wonderful family! How old is Tyler now? He is..." as she rambled on about my family I smiled fakely. I guess she didn't know that Danielle was gone. I packed up a bunch of bags and nodded from time to time so she thought I was paying attention. I just had three things on my mind. Put the bags away. Get home. Have sex with Kellin. God, this was so frustrating.

"Yep. Mhm. Oh, yeah." I muttered from time to time, now focusing on the groceries. The cashier woman rolled her eyes at me. She was so invasive.

"It's wonderful! Don't you think, dear?" She finished with that question. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Yes, it is wonderful! I hope to see you soon." I said when I was finally done with all the grocery bags.

"Oh, you too, dear." she said. I smiled and turned around. I still had two bags in front of my pants and the rest were in the cart. I ran outside with the cart and I quickly put all the bags into the car. I got in and drove home. I swear to god every street light was insanely slow, my gas petal was going slow, and I thought I would never make it home. When I got to the house I left the groceries in the car. I would get them afterwards.

I ran inside and saw Kellin standing near the door. He looked at me when I ran in. He looked nervous but right now I was only focused on one thing. I ran up to him and began to kiss his neck.

"I have like one minute before I explode." I said against his neck.

"Vic." he said sternly.

"Shh." I said. I lightly bit his neck and pulled him against me.

"Vic." he said.

"Hold on." I said. Before I could kiss him he stopped me.

"Vic!" he said. He took me by my arms and turned me around.

Standing there in my living room was Danielle, looking very surprised at what she just saw.