Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys! So is anyone else just mind blown about the whole Hannah Batty thing that's all over instagram? It's crazy! But I hope they find her, I heard that they saw that she was alive but she's still missing:( But yeah just wanted to put that out there, it's crazy how famous this story got overnight. So yeah here's Chapter 9 of my story, hope you enjoy<3

Chapter 9-

Vic's POV:

"Vic, you okay?" Jesse asked me.

"Um, yeah, why?" I asked.

"You zoned out. You've actually seemed a bit distracted lately. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I lied. I was thinking too much about Kellin and Danielle. I had skipped lunch today and I didn't go home for it. One, because I didn't want to see Kellin, and two, I was thinking about the whole situation a lot which made me nervous and I would lose my appetite.

On the topic of Kellin, I hated him. He was destroying my marriage. He was so manipulating. How dare he even try to seduce me while he knew I was married with a child, yet he got me to...do stuff with him. But that didn't mean I didn't know it was also my fault. I fell into the trap but I didn't want to let him take control of me like that.

On the topic of Danielle, I loved her. She's my wife and I didn't know how to tell her what's been going on. But I was definitely gonna tell her. But I loved Danielle so much, and I was so afraid to ruin things with her. What if she found out and divorced me? I wouldn't be able to handle that. I really wanted Danielle to be okay with it. I knew she would be mad but she needed time to forgive and forget and hopefully move on.

"Okay, you looked kind of spaced out." Jesse said.

"Sorry, just a little tired." I said. He nodded.

"Well, try to stay focused, at least until we go home." Jesse said. I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Okay, so what else are we working on today?" I asked.

"Well, we are just finishing up this song with Tay and then she has to leave early so someone else is coming in to record." he said.

"Who's coming in?" I asked.

 "A band named Anarbor. They've recorded a couple EP's and Albums and now they are recording a new album called Burnout. So right after We Are The In Crowd leaves, we have half an hour before Anarbor comes to record. They are only recording here for one day." Jesse explained. I nodded in approval.

"Okay." I said. After Tay and Jordan finished singing their songs and the band finished recording the music, we wrapped it up.

"How was that?" Tay asked.

"Great! I think that's a wrap for the day, what do you think?" I asked. Tay and Jordan exchanged looks.

"Yeah, I think we're good." Jordan said.

"Great!" I said. They put down their head sets and they walked out of the recording room. I stood up and approached them. The rest of the band walked up to us too.

"So, same time tomorrow?" Tay asked.

"Yeah, we are almost half way done with this album, so let's make a plan to meet at like 9:00 am tomorrow." Jesse said.

"Sounds good." Tay said.

After they left I figured I had an hour to kill, so I decided to do something that I was beyond nervous to do. I drove to her office building and entered the elevator. During the ride up in the elevator, I was all alone and I thought about what I should say. I felt butterflies and a pit in my stomach. I hated this feeling, I only got it when I was nervous-excited or nervous-afraid. I was anxious about the whole situation. I knew Danielle would be upset at first but I was willing to give her time to think, I would give her anything she needed.