Chapter 16

Chapter 16-

Vic's POV:

It was two days since that little....activity....occurred with Kellin. I couldn't stop thinking about it. He was really fucking great at it. I sat down in the recording studio thinking about going home for lunch. I had to stop thinking about it. I was getting hard.

I snapped back into reality and looked at the recording box. Tay was in there with Jordan and the rest of the band was behind me listening to them.

"Tay: We tried

Tay: Oh, we tried

Tay: What goes around comes around

Tay: Now it's right back here to haunt you

Tay: We tried

Jordan: I earned my wings teaching guys like you

Tay: Oh, we tried

Jordan: To keep your mouth shut, so keep your mouth shut

Now you lost what I've found

But I'm right back here to haunt you

Ohh Oh Ohh Oh Oh

Now I'm right back here

Ohh Oh Ohh Oh Oh

And now I'm right back here to haunt you."

They ended the song and we clapped, "That was pretty fucking cool." Cameron said.

"Yeah, how did it sound?" she asked me and Jesse. We exchanged looks and looked back at her.

"Um, good on our end." I said.

"Okay, that's a take." she said. They put down their head sets and walked out of the recording room.

"What was that song called again?" I asked.

"Manners." she said. I nodded.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna do some editing and we can listen to it again and see if there's anything missing in it or anything you want to put in there." I said. She nodded and smiled.

"Okay, well, we'll hang out here and wait." she said. Before she could sit down, her phone rang. "Oh, I gotta take this." she said.

"Okay." I answered. As she walked out of the room I could still hear some of what she was saying.

"Hey, Kellin. What's up?" she asked. I turned around quickly but turned back around. Kellin. I was still thinking about him. 

"What time is it?" I asked Jesse. He looked down at his phone and then back up at me.

"It's almost lunch time. You can go now if you want. It gives you like an hour and ten minutes." he said.

"Okay, thanks, man." I said.

"No problem, but I'm giving you this and you need to be back on time." he said. I nodded.

"Okay, thanks." I said. I got up and walked out of the studio. I was approached by Tay.

"Hey, um, my roommate needs me to pick something up for him quickly. Can I come back in like twenty minutes? He wants me to drop it off at our apartment." she said.

"Um, ask Jesse about that because I was gonna head out and get some lunch." I said.

"Okay, thanks." she said. She walked back into the studio and I walked down the hallway and out of the building. I got in my car and tried to drive home as quickly as I could. When I got home I walked up to the nursery wondering if Kellin was there. I walked in and saw that he was about to walk out.