Chapter 1- Heartbroken

Marinette POV
I can feel my heart splitting in two. All my friends said to be myself but...he doesn't like me back. Adrien doesn't love me...he loves someone else...why...why did I ever think I had a chance with him...
Flashback
"I-I like you Adrien! I've liked you since the time you gave me your umbrella when it was raining! I-I really like you Adrien!" I kind of yell to my crush, my face bright red, my eyes closed.
"I-I'm sorry Marinette, but I like someone else." Adrien responds, averting his eyes from me when he noticed that his limo was here.
"Bye, Marinette. I hope we can still be friends." Adrien says, sad, waved goodbye, and rides away.
"A-Adrien...n-no..." I fell to my knees right there in front of the school. I began crying uncontrollably.
End Flashback...
My friends told me to be myself. They told me I was a wonderful friend and person in general. I hear footsteps behind me and I am then engulfed in a hug. I turn my head to see my best friend Alya. She had most likely been watching and saw the whole thing.
"It's ok. If Adrien can't see how amazing you are, then he doesn't deserve you, your time, your thoughts, and especially not your love." Alya says in a comforting voice. I hear more footsteps behind me. When the stop I feel myself being helped up by Alya and Nino. They walk me home and I go to my room. I fall down on my bed and snuggle under my covers.
"Marinette, shouldn't you change into your pajamas first?" I hear Tikki say.
I get up out of bed, take a quick shower,  put on my pajamas, brush my teeth, and hop back into bed.
"Thanks for the reminder Tikki."
"No problem. Anyway...how are you feeling?"
"I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. I feel like my heart has been sliced in two. I feel mad at myself for ever thinking Adrien would like me. There are way better girls for him out there...like Kagami."
"Marinette! You are an amazing, talented, beautiful, brave, strong, girl! With or without the mask! You are amazing! So don't let some boy get you down!"
"Thanks Tikki..." I smile at Tikki and she smiles back.
"Want to go get ice cream or something tomorrow?" I ask Tikki.
"We could invite Alya and Nino too! You always seem to be happy when you're hanging out with them! And I can wake you up early tomorrow, so we can start the day right, and after school have a blast!"
"Deal. Goodnight, Tikki."
"Goodnight, Marinette."

The Next Day...
"Marinette wake up! It's time to get up!" Tikki says to me as I am sitting up yawning.
"I know...Good Morning, Tikki!"
"Good Morning, Marinette!"
I get up out of my soft, cozy bed and get ready for school. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then go to my closet and as I'm about to pick out the outfit I wear everyday...I decided on something different.

"Hey Tikki, should I style my hair different today?""Hmm

"Hmm...well with the outfit you're wearing today I say...nah. Unless you want to let my hair down, that would also look nice...but your normal pig tails would be perfect!"
"Pig tails it is!"
I go down stairs to eat breakfast. My Mama and Papa have fixed us pancakes and bacon...delicious...

delicious