Chapter 7- *error.title.not.found*

Warning! Violence! Don't blame me if you don't listen to this warning! Warning! I don't know what else to put here??? Warning!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Warning! Violence! Don't blame me if you don't listen to this warning! Warning! I don't know what else to put here??? Warning!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Marinette POVI wake up

Marinette POV
I wake up. I still can't believe Nathanael has feelings for me. Do I have feelings for anyone? Hmm...Luka! I haven't heard from him in a while! I should call or text him. I pull out my phone to text Luka and see that I have a missed call from him. I call him back. He picks up on the first ring.
Luka: Hi Marinette! How have you been?
Me: I have been okay, you?
Luka: I have also been good, it wonderful that you are doing okay.
Me: Hey Luka, some really crazy happened yesterday!
Luka: What happened?
Me: *explains everything that happened yesterday, aka the date with Nathanael and the confession*
Luka: Whoa...so...you don't like Nathanael like that?
Me: Nope! I like someone else!
Luka: Y-You do!?!?!?? Who!?!???
Me: Not saying anything...
Luka:...why?
Me: Hehehehe....Bye Luka!
Luka: Marinette....
*hangs up*
Hehehehe, Little does Luka know...he's the person I like! Wait...have I just ruined my chances with him... I need to text him! I pull out my phone and notice Luka has already text me.
Luka: Hey Marinette...so who's the lucky person???
Me: It's someone you should know very well...Hehehehe
Luka: That is not a good hint
Me: Hehehehe...meet me at the park and I will tell you.
Luka: Ok! See you there!
Ok I need to get ready to tell Luka...how did I decided this so fast? Normally I would be freaking out and what not...odd...but I know my feelings for Luka are real! I am going to get ready! Hmm...this is the lovely dress! I'll wear this!

I put my hair half up half down, grab a few treats, and run off to the park

Once I reach the park, I immediately see Luka. I run over to him. He looks a little worried, I wonder what's wrong.
"Hey, Luka!" I say cheerfully.
"Oh, Hey, Marinette! So..." Luka says a little worried.
"I know...Umm..." I hesitate. I take a deep breath and say it. The feelings I have been keeping down and not mentioning for a while.
"I-I like you, Luka!" I say, my face as red as my Ladybug suit.
Luka turns just as red, he was a little shocked at first but when it registered in his head, he smiled.
"I like you too, Marinette. I have since the first day I met you."
He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. Luka lifted my head up to face him and asked,
"Can I kiss you?"
I smiled and nodded. We kissed. My first kiss. By the way, Luka is a great kisser. After almost 10 minuets later, we broke away from the kiss. Luka's phone then buzzes. He takes out his phone and looks at it.
"My sister needs me to help her with her homework."
" That's all right. You go help Juleka and we can meet up later." I reply with a smile.
"Thank you for understanding!" Luka and I kiss again, then Luka runs off. He stops for a moment and turns around,
"One more thing...I love you!"
"I love you too, Luka..." After I said that Luka smiles and really runs off this time.
I really love Luka...

Adrien POV
Shoot! I was to late! Why does Marinette have to like Luka! She has shown no interest until now! Ugh! She must have been hiding it! That's it! I'm ending Luka right here right now! I take out my knife. No more waiting! It's not or never!
Luka has to walk passed the alley way I am hiding in to get home... that's when I plan to strike. Luka is walking past the alley way now, completely oblivious. I grab him, making sure to cover his mouth, and pull him into the alley. I push him down and take out my knife. He sees it and looks terrified. I tries to reason with me, but that won't work.
"You stole Marinette...I have to kill you now! Ahah ahaha hahahaha!" I say in an evil voice/tone. My laughter like a crazy person.
"Adrien, please. Marinette is a human being and does not belong to anyone. You need to calm down! This isn't you!"
"Oh...hahahaha! This is me...the REAL ME!!!Hahahahaahhahahahaha!"
"Adrien, if Marinette means so much to you then why are you doing this. Marinette is the kind of person who doesn't like this kind of stuff. What would she think of your actions? Would she approve?"
This idiot...
"I don't care as long as she's mine!!!!"
I run out of patience and begin to repeatedly stab Luka in the chest. He screams in pain. I keep stabbing him until the light goes out of his eyes and he stops struggling. I laugh my evil, murder laugh. Now time to set this up like he took his own life. I am wearing gloves by the way. I take Luka's hand and wrap it around the knife. His fingerprints are now on it. I take out my rope and tie it into a noose. I put the noose around Luka's neck and tie the other end to a really high up bar. I place the knife on the ground by him to make it look like he dropped it. I the run over to my clean change of clothes and change. I burn my clothes and throw the ashes into the ocean. I then make my way home.
Marinette will be mine.

Luka POV
I am walking home to help Juleka with her homework. I am still on cloud nine from Marinette's confession. I really love her. All of a sudden someone covers my mouth and pulls me into an alley way. I am pushed to the ground and am shocked to see Adrien. He pulls out a knife. I try to reason with him, it doesn't work.
"You stole Marinette...I have to kill you now! Ahah ahaha hahahaha!" He says in an evil voice/tone. His laughter like a crazy person.
"Adrien, please. Marinette is a human being and does not belong to anyone. You need to calm down! This isn't you!" I try to reason again. I can't move to fight him. He pined me down and he is surprisingly strong.
"Oh...hahahaha! This is me...the REAL ME!!!Hahahahaahhahahahaha!"
He really likes Marinette, I will use that.
"Adrien, if Marinette means so much to you then why are you doing this. Marinette is the kind of person who doesn't like this kind of stuff. What would she think of your actions? Would she approve?"
"I don't care as long as she's mine!!!!"
Adrien officially lost it. He began stabbing me repeatedly. It hurt a lot. I screamed from pain and for help. No one heard. I feel my eyelids become heavy. My last thoughts are that, I'm so happy I told Marinette that I loved her. I'm very happy to have had my first kiss, and with Marinette...I am happy my sister found someone she likes and that they care greatly for one another...I'm happy my mom is better after the akuma...I hope everyone has a wonderful life...even Adrien...I forgive him...I know that love does crazy things to a person...just as long as Marinette is safe and happy...I'm happy...
My life flashes before my eyes. I lived a good life. I no longer feel the pain of Adrien stabbing me. I feel myself getting lighter, like my soul is leaving my body. My last thought is of Marinette...oh my love Marinette...I love her...
I love her more than I myself or music or life itself...I love you, Marinette...

Author Note:
So...I tried...official yandere Adrien here...please don't be mad at me...Umm. I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! I worked really hard on it! The next chapters will be about the aftermath of Luka's death...there may be more death, I'm not sure though...I'm really bad at writing confessions so...ya. Umm...I don't know what else to put here...Have a great/night everyone!😊