~∆~Chapter 18~∆~

Fresh grabbed onto the couch for his life as the ground trembled beneath him. He thought he heard his mother yelling for Geno and Error, but he couldn't hear over the sound of the crumbling ground.

  He looked up and saw Geno and Error running downstairs together, fear in their eyes as they ran and hopped on the couch. Cq ran to the door as a knock sounded, and Com and Ink ran in, Ink jumping on the couch. Com and Cq ran to the kitchen and Fresh turned around as the floor began to crack apart.

  All around the couch, the ground broke apart beneath objects and pulled them into whatever abyss was below them. Ink and Error were holding onto Geno, who was holding onto Fresh's coat.

  Fresh heard two screams and Error crash when they watched the ground swallow Cq and Com both. Fresh wanted to check on Deccy, and apparently Deccy thought the same thing, because he had teleported onto the couch beside Error. They all screamed as the walls fell down, revealing the outside world. The people were all screaming, and they watched in horror as people were swallowed up.

  Deccy sobbed when Noko was tripped, falling in a giant gap behind a middle aged skeleton. Geno cried even more when he realized that the skeleton was Uncle Asy.

  They clung to the couch and to each other as the world around them seemed to glitch, fall apart, and code seemed to appear. Their world was being deleted. They all screamed as the ground and couch beneath them glitched and they fell into the white abyss, slamming onto the ground and blacking out.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

  Fresh groaned when he woke up to plain white. He sat up and looked around, trying to find Error, Deccy, anyone. But all that surrounded him was white. This made him think of Ink and his horrid fear of white.

  He jumped up and ran around, screaming his brothers' and friends' names. He screamed and screamed for hours, until the screams screamed back. After a while, he fell to the floor in exhaustion, falling asleep instantly.
~∆~With Error~∆~

  Error stood up and immediately fell back down. He racked through his memories. Who was he? Where was he? He couldn't remember, but the voices reminded him.

  "Hey, Glitch! Don't tell us you forgot you're own name!"

  "You're name is Error, idiot."

  "Guys, let's leave out the most needed information."

  He sighed as he tried to figure out what they were talking about. He remembered something colorful, two or three of them, actually. And another mostly white blob, with a red stripe or something. That was a start. He gave up and curled up, falling asleep to the voices screams.

~∆~With Geno~∆~

  A...  A save screen? That was what Geno woke up to. He saw buttons, a human, and random figures running around. He looked around, trying to figure out why he was here. He had remembered being somewhere else, but couldn't figure it out. All he remembered was random glitches and falling. Now this. It was confusing. He stood up, which made him immediately realize that he wasn't hurting. The pain was gone? Maybe it had something to do with this place. He walked around for a while, before stopping after realizing he couldn't leave. He sat down, falling asleep against the wall.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

You never know when your life will be ripped away from you, huh?

Welp, it's really short, but I tried.

Enjoy, and don't forget to vote for the options in the last chap.

Keep on keepin' on an' see ya on da flip side!

-Oopa Out!