the right way

no words
_______________________________________________

jimin pulled jungkook by his left wrist. he led him to a tall golden door with a white singes and black a sign that read "bride & groom" in black pigmented letters. jimin opened the door and pushed jungkook inside.

inside was a king sized bed with red velvet sheets. the pillow were the same shade except darker. there was wine and more alcoholic beverages. there was a flat screen tv that stood perfectly align with the bed. jungkook could already tell that the carpet was probably soft because it was almost as high as ankles, as well as that it showed vacuum lines on as if it were to just been cleaned.

jimin kicked his shoes off to the side, not caring where they went. jungkook followed. the older looked at the younger with a smirk painted on his face. he slowly krept up to the younger with one foot in front of the other.

"you know," jimin said with a deep raspy voice as if he had cought a cold "this night was the most amazing night ever. i'm so glad that we got married...but," jimin continued just to pause once more, leaving the younger impatient.

jungkook knew what to expect from jimin. he's a tease. he would tease him until he himself couldn't even take it. he would talk in a deep and raspy voice, while saying sexual things into his ears. it was non-stop. but, tonight, jungkook felt something in his stomach that was urging him on. jungkook was needy.

something about tonight was making jungkook more needy by the second. he tried to shake the thought of it, but with his husband standing so sexily in front of him, it was impossible to do so.

"that party out there is too boring isn't it? how bout we make our own," jimin continued then stopped just to finally finished off saying "in here" the older said so close to the younger's ear that he could feel his hot breath fill his thoughts.

"you know, know that i think of it, you've been a bad boy.....dancing in front of all those people, how they can all see you...now it's my turn" jungkook gasped as jimin pushed him into the velvet bed and started to plant wet, soft kisses all around his collar.

jungkook left small whimpers leave his lips. there was no point in trying to keep them hidden. jimin would've told him to not hold them in anyway. so why bother.

while jimin was leaving purple and blue patches on jungkook small, but tender neck, jungkook was about to fiddle around with jimin's pants to unbuckled them, but jimin had another idea though.

jimin smacked his hand away. he hopped off the bed and walked to a brown cabinet. when he opened it, there were all kinds of toys. dildos, lube, chains, fluffy handcuffs. what most caught jungkook's eyes was a red, and black vibrator. from his view, he could see that there was five notches. each one for a different speed. he predicted that level five was the highest.

he saw jimin digging through the cabinet finding just what he wanted. jimin picked out the four things he wante to live: lube, rope, handcuffs, and...the vibrator.

jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Jimin grab it out it out of the drawer. why does he need that? What's he gonnna do with it? jungkook's heart was pounding inside of his chest as he saw jimin with the four items in both his hands.

jimin set the items on the nightstand. he grabbed the handcuffs and aggressively grabbed both jungkook wrists. he snapped them around his tiny wrists, and connected them to the headboard. jimin first slid jungkook pants down followed with his boxers " you are so beautiful" jimin spoke softly gazing at jungkook all tied up and with no place to go.

"you're all mine tonight. i'm gonna show everyone who you belong to" jungkook gave up on stuggling. he knew he couldn't get the cuffs off.

"don't struggle. there's no use" jimin spoke as he crawled over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube and vibrator. he covered his right hand fully with it and started teasing jungkook with rubbing his hard.