getting drenched

wth is wrong with me?
_______________________________________________

the bright sun warming jungkook's skin woke him up from his rest. he switched to the side of the bed, throwing his hand to the other side.

empty. it was empty. usually jimin would have his arms wrapped around him. it was different. jungkook felt cold. cold was the word to describe how he felt. without jimin at his side, he didn't feel like he was protected. he felt vulnerable as all costs.

he tried to force himself up, but felt a sharp pain was being forced on his ass. he winced in pain still trying to get up, just to lay down again.

jimin must have wrecked him. he couldn't move at all without hurting "can't move?" he heard a deep voice as sweet as honey. he glanced up and saw jimin standing shirtless with baggy gray sweatpants, leaning against the doorframe to the bathroom. his upper body was covered with warm water droplets, that carefully made there way down towards the siem of his pants.

jungkook stared in awe. he did notice something was off, though. he focused his way up to jimin's hair. there was something different. his hair was died a color of sunset orange. it was darker then it was supposed to be, only because it was wet. there was a few moments of silence, until jungkook realized he was staring "um...yeah?" jungkook asked making sure he answered the question right, since he forgot everything jimin had asked.

"i know. i went a little hard on you didn't i. and you're probably wondering about the hair. it's a little different, but i found the bottle on the-?" the older's voice said, ringing into jungkook's ears. "it's fine, i love it." jimin just smiled. his ears were still ringing from the screams, moans, and groans from last night it was as if he drank the night before. i mean, he did drink wine at the party, but that's all.

jimin made his way over to the bed. he sat right next to jungkook's butt. he patted his left hip which made jungkook shiver. he hasn't had contact with jimin since last night "i would've gone easier, but you just looked so good last night that i couldn't help myself" those words stuck into jungkook's brain like glue. not being able to escape "here, i'll help you up" jimin said placing his hands under jungkook's arms and picked him up.

usually, he would throw jungkook over his shoulders, and smacks his ass. this time, since his butt hurt, he didn't take the chance. instead , he carried him bridal style to the shower. he undressed Jungkook and helped him stepped in. he didn't want to bother him during his shower because he was hurting, but jungkook had a different idea "can you help me?" jimin's eyes widened until words were spoke "excuse me?" jungkook tilted his head to the side "can you help me take a shower? i can't do it without your help. please?" jungkook pleaded, trying to have his husband to give in "i mean, i just got finished with my own, but i don't see anything that's stopping me" jungkook hesitated jumping for joy.

jimin hesitated for a couple seconds before he knew that he had done this with jungkook before. he shouldn't be nervous. but why is he though?

he slid his pants, followed with his boxers, down to his ankles. jungkook was already preparing the water, so it was warm enough for the two. the warm water came out of the shower head and ran down jungkook's tender skin. he stepped in followed by jimin. jungkook stood under the shower head and ran his fingers through his hair as the warm water ran down his torso down the the tip of his toes.

jimin in the other hand, was watching in awe. every movement that jungkook made, jimin got more intrigued. if jungkook swept his hair, jimin copied. if jungkook ran his hands down his milky brown white skin, he copied.

it was as if jimin was jungkook's mirror figure. every movement he made was copied. this made jimin ponder. is he trying to seduce me? did he persuade me to come in the shower just to have sex? jimin finally got the most likely correct answer. before jungkook could grab the soap, jimin grabbed his wrists and pushed him to the wall....pinning him "you really think you could get me into the shower without making me horny...huh?" jungkook tilted his head with a slight look of pain and confusion in his face. what was jimin talking about? "what are you talking abo-"

jungkook was couldn't finish when a pair of warm lips were attached to his. he hadn't started moving lips yet because of the breath that jimin sucked out of him. not being able to accomplish this task....he gave in. he let jimin take over. moving their lips together in one swift movement. once jimin released his lips, it have jungkook to catch his breath. this time, jungkook made the next move. he pulled jimin's neck and pulled him in again "someone seems needy now. not hurting anymore?" jungkook didn't hestitate at all, reconnecting their lips.

jungkook made one last move. this was a little different because jimin was used to being dominant and playing with jungkook, not the other way around.

jimin groaned when jungkook's hand came in contact with his hard. jungkook pumped jimin like his life depended on it. faster and faster. his movements picked up the pace fast. jungkook switched positions with jimin, that was now pressed up against the wall. jungkook kneeled down slowly, still because of his weakness, and started sucking.

he started from the base to the tip, slurping the precum off. he massaged his balls carefully while licking up and down leaving light, small kisses. jimin was trying to find something to hold onto, but couldn't. since they weren't in bed, he couldn't grab the sheets or the headboard like he usually does. he was on edge.

jungkook finally, finally decided that it was time to stop teasing. he wrapped his small, yet plump lips around jimin. jimin was to covered with pleasure to buck his hips around, but just decided to let jungkook take control. after all, this was his first time being dominant in awhile. jungkook's head started to bob up and down. first at a slow pace, then gradually picking up speed. jimin's hands travels down to Jungkook's wet hair.

the moist water from the shower head was running all through the two boys, making their bodies slippery. as well as making it easier for jungkook.

It was after a few minutes of pleasure and moans. jimin speak sternly "don't you stop," jungkook didn't let him say no more. he took his mouth off with a pop. he grasped his hand around jimin's cock and pumped. he kept a steady speed and stayed that way. as well as connecting their lips.

jimin had spread his legs open because if all the pleasure being put on his body. his moans were bouncing off the walls as an echo. the faster jungkook pumped, the easier it was to make jimin cum.

a scream. a scream came from jimin's mouth. jungkook admried jimin as his white, warm liquid trickles down to his hand. he licked every inch until it was clean. the water helped out a tad, but most of it was jungkook, who was now on his feet again, turn spoke,

"how bout those tattoos?

-

What just happened?