the pact made

welcome back to hell bitches! it's great to be dead inside (also in this chapter Jungkook is 9 months)

let's die shall we?
_______________________________________________
author's pov

it's one week until jungkook has his baby. last month they had a gender reveal and found out that they were having a....(you thought 😂) they were super excited, i should rephrase that, jimin is excited, jungkook isn't. he has been complaining about the pain in his back and legs. he hadn't gotten up from the couch in 5 days. jimin had been making him food non stop. ramen packets had been filed out of the pantry and the kimchi , bulgogi, makchang gui, and samgyeopsal had been cleared rapidly out of the fridge. jungkook wanted to feed the baby good enough, thinking that it will get full and want out, but you know that's not how it works.

jimin is working harder than ever. he had been taking maternity leave from work for the last week and he doesn't miss it at all. He does miss the contasnt yelling, telling, he bossing co-workers around, also having them drooling all over him. he knew that they are missing him the most. all of his "woman" co-workers have not a single clue that he's leaving because of his pregnant husband, but word gets around fast at the office. he may be a huge k-pop star, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to work harder. he had one assistant, taehyung. he got fired and had been given a new spot, the best friend. he had been in a relationship with jimin, but broke up with him when he thought that work was always in the way. now taehyung is always and only in the dance studio and no where else. he hated seeing the sight of jimin because it reminds him of their memories. and now that he's the ex, and jimin got new husband pregnant, he couldn't make the slightest conversation or confrontation with him.

-

it is currently 2:05 on and jungkook is asleep in the upstairs master bedroom. he was curled into the sheets in his boxers and a oversized t-shirt perfectly covering his stomach followed by two pillows surrounding him, under his back and legs, and his head was supported my two more pillows. flipping over on his side wasn't an option. he had tried it several times just to moan in pain on the pressure leaving his stomach. he had made a pact with jimin not to have any physical or sexual content go on between them, but he knows jimin, horny and in need of his jungkook. And in jungkook's perspective, he absolutely loves seeing jimin struggle.

after his so-called "power" nap, jungkook situated himself and walked downstairs, but before he took a step down the spiral staircase, he heard strong, loud, and powerful noises coming from the end hallway. he continuously, but quietly, made his way down the dark furious hallway making sure to take his most precious time. he finally stood in front of a huge brown, wooden door that was from some type of a horror film. he was perplexed to see a red mat placed in front of it. he stood on it excepting some kind of trap to throw him down to the basement, but was frightened when the noises grew louder. he suddenly heard a silent word come from the stranger on the other side of the creepy door. he jumped back to fall against the wall. he was pushed farther in when the wall threw a box underneath jungkook's feet. he slightly bent over and grabbed it. he looked at the symbol on the top bridge of the box that read: prkjm. from the top of jungkook head, he suspected it was jimin's for sure. he frowned to himself as he popped the box open "he won't mind will he?" he spoke quietly to himself . he looked isnde the box and saw a key with different carves of different patterns. he cocked his head to side and grasped the key between his pointed finger and thumb. he eyed the key and focused on the different patterns discovering that it belonged to some kind of door. he stared back at the door in front of him finally focusing on the lock. he saw that it was abnormally large, a never seen before lock. he looked once more at the key in his hand and slowly placed it inside the lock hole. it fit perfectly. "beginners luck i guess." jungkook was about to turn the lock when he heard another loud, yet stern voice come from other side. he was shaking with as much fear as a little puppy meeting it's family for the first time. he turned the key to the left as he heard the noises grow louder. he thought as if the noises would drown out the sound of the door opening. be was correct. the hallway was pitch black, but what scared him the most was that the room he walked into was even darker.