the tattoos

except

the unexpected
___________________________________________________

this sun coming through the white transparent curtains, shine on the king sized bed. the two boys' limbs were tethered together. hands intertwined with the others, legs folded like a pretzel, and each other's breaths steady with others. it's was a perfect. saturday morning, and the boys had big plans.

"hello beautiful" jimin whispered tucking a piece of hair behind jungkook's ear. jungkook wiggled trying to find a more comfortable place in the bed, but was held by jimin's grip instead.

he gave up, and rubbed his eyes. his eyes were blurry from sleep, but fixed that. he rustled his hair and faced jimin. both the boys were staring at each other with delight, knowing they can wake up to each other every morning.

once the boys were fully awake, they scanned their eyes along the room, and realized they were still in the marriage hall master bedroom from 2 nights ago.

"we're still here?" jungkook asked confused "i thought we were at home. it just felt like it" he said crossing his legs. this was when a man dressed up in a suit walked into the room.

"ah, mr. jeon and mr. park, is that correct?" jimin and jungkook tilted their heads to the side with a 'wtf' expression written on their faces. "mr. and mr. jeon-park" jimin responded without hesitation. jungkook smiled while crossing his arms sarcastically "i'm so sorry, mr. and mr. jeon-park," he faced the floor. "excuse me, is there something you need?" jimin was filled of impatience

"well it says here that you've been here for 2 and and a half days, is that correct?" the man said staring at a brown clipboard in his hands.

"yeah i guess. we're sorry. we'll leave immediately. thank you so much for dealing with the noise," Jimin spoke, winking to his spouse. he was about to hop out of the bed, but hesitant when he realized he was naked from the night before.

the man exited the room and jungkook and jimin hopped out of the bed and get dressed "i can't believe we've been here for 2 and a half days. it only felt like one" jungkook let a slight chuckle and continued to get dressed.

jimin wore black ripped jeans, black and white striped shirt that hung barely over his knuckles, and brown timberland's. this was his usual outfit for the day, unless he was going to the dance or recording studio. jungkook on the other hand, wore a black turtleneck - he came prepared - to cover up the hickeys from the night before, denim ripped jeans, and maroon timberland's.

"hey, you know what we still haven't down yet?" jimin tilted his head pondering "what?" that'swhen jimin's lightbulb turned on "ooohhh you mean the...uh...tattoos" jungkook nodded as they packed up the rest of their stuff.

they made the finishing touches up in the room by making the bed, putting the 'toys' away, and touched up the rest of the room.

after the boys finished, they checked out of the marriage hall and leave. they both rode in jimin's black convertible (yes, yes i know that jimin has like 50 cars 👻), then off to the tattoo parlor they went.

jungkook's ass still hurt from 2 days ago, but he knew it was there for a reason. jimin would always make him hurt after sex. it was just normal for him. weirdly, jimin shows it off as an affection of love. it it may sound off, but it's true. really true.

the ride was long because the tattoo parlor was all the way in downtown seoul (why? i have no idea), but both the boys like it. having their own time together is the best.

jungkook was looking out the rolled down window. Technically, the convertible had a lift off hood, which was technically at the moment. jungkook was enjoying the fresh air on his warm skin. that was until a hand was placed on his thigh. he flinched at the movement, turning around to see his beloved husband staring at him with a wide smirk.

"may i help you?" jungkook asked with a tilted head and a question marker face "oh, nothing. you just look so adorable, i couldn't help myself" jimin said wondering why jungkook isn't in his usual sexual state. maybe it's because his hand was on his thigh, "if you think i'm adorable, just tell me that i am, don't go doing something that we already did, what was it, like - seven times this week?" jungkook remarked. jimin say back in his seat almost folding his arms. yes, he wanted to give jungkook another amazing hand job, but if jungkook didn't, he had to obey it - even if he's the dominant one.

-15 minutes later

they had finally arrived at the tattoo parlor. it wasn't as busy as you might of expected. there were only 6 cars in the parking lot. most of them must have been the people that actually worked their. jimin parked the convertible in the back just in case someone were to steal it. which most likely won't happen. but you never know.

when they entered, the walls were filled with ideas of what you could get tattoed. the walls looked like they were falling apart by the scemes. there were cracks running up each corner of the wall feeling like the building was going crumble.

since they don't want any of the tattos that were being advertised, they walked up to the counter and payed. they were going to get each other's names instead.

their names were called. they walked into a medium-size with tan painted walls. there was a long chair in the center of it. the needles were in the corner with a tv horizontal with the chair.

"not it" both the boys said at the same time. they stared for a second - realizing how scared they really were. an akward silence filled the tiny space. that was until a man came in the room. his arms were filled with tattoos. you couldn't even see any skin.

jungkook looked over at jimin and followed his eyes down to his hands. he's shaking. jimin was scared. frightened. jungkook took the chance to grasp his hand and squeeze it tightly. jimin flinched as jungkook finger interlocked with his.

they made eyes contact, not remembering about the tattoo artist standing in the door way "ok? so who's first?" he made his way to the side of the reclining chair. the boys looked up at each other once more "i will" jungkook spoke releasing from jimin's hand. he kissed jimin's check as if he was leaving for the army.

jimin had bright eyes thinking about how brave his husband is. jungkook sat down on the recliner. the cold surface pulsed through his body as it touch his upper thighs "so what do we want and where?" the tattoo artist asked.

"um...i want his name on my collarbone"  jimin said pointing at jimin and then his collarbone. jimin's eyes widened with surprise. that's where he wanted it. his collarbone? "isn't that a little risky baby?"

the artist nodded and grabbed the black coloring and filled the needle gun. that's when jungkook blacked out.

-

jungkook woke up with a sore neck and Jimin staring down at him "hey, you're awake" jungkook felt a stinging pain in his chest. he looked down and saw the tattoo standing out on his chest. he also had realized that his shirt was off and a fan was pointed back at him.

"you fainted. right as he took out the needle" jimin let out a slight chuckle. jungkook slapped his shoulder with all of his own strength. they weren't at the tattoo place anymore. he was in the living room on the couch.

one thing that stood out to him. jimin had a tattoo in the same place. his tattoo was in the center of his collarbone, just like his "i decided to get it in the same place. you had a good idea." jimin lifted jungkook under his arms so he was sitting up. he flinched because his head still hurt, but that was all.

jimin left to go grab a drink of water, and before he could come back, jungkook drifted off to sleep. jimin arrived to see his husband sleeping soundly. he fixed him so he was laying down again.

"goodnight, baby boy"

-

i'm gonna kill myself