touch me please!

this tastes like shit and smells like ass
_______________________________________________

jungkook woke up with a headache. he was shirtless still on the couch. he didn't remember much, of what happened but he did pass out. he saw jimin sleeping on the other side of the couch, snoring. what jungkook did feel was a burning sensation in his chest. he looked down at his chest and saw a tattoo plastered on his collarbone. he touched it slightly and he jumped back. he had never felt pain like this before, but when he finally got the urge to stand up, he left the living room for the kitchen. he decided to make some breakfast. when he was cooking the eggs on the stove, he felt two strong arms wrap around his torso. he turned around to see his husband smiling at him. he kissed him in the lips and turned back to his cooking, "i'm bored baby, can you play with me?" jungkook chocked as he heard those words.

but before he could do anything, jimin placed his hand on his crotch. he rubbed slowly until it was hard for Jungkook to stand. jungkook let go of the pan with one hand, and placed it on jimin's. he moved his hand faster, because he knew Jimin was only teasing. the faster the pace got, the more loose jungkook's muscles felt. he felt as if he was going to fall over. heat filled the air as jimin kissed up and down jungkook's neck, and now letting him take control. jungkook didn't realize that jimin wasn't moving his hand, but he was, "ahhh," he moaned quietly as his high was approaching. that was until jimin took off his hand, making jungkook stop as well, "i hate you" jungkook spoke turning back to the eggs on the stove, "you love me" jimin replied walking up to the bedroom and grabbing a special item he's been wanting to use for weeks. he had just bought it, hoping jungkook will like it too.

back in the kitchen, jungkook had finished his breakfast and had cleaned his plate off in the sink. he sat back down on the couch seeing jimin had already been there watching tv. he sat next to jimin, smiling. he grasped his hand in the olders. he watched the show that jimin had already picked, 'f•r•i•e•n•d•s,' they had been in love with that show forever now and never stopped watching it. jungkoo sat up off the couch and walked to the bed to grab a shirt. when he twisted the doorknob, he was pulled back and pushed against the door. he saw jimin smirking at him as his arms were trapped by his side. jimin used on of his free hands and opened the door. he pushed jungkook inside and onto the bed. he crawled over him and kissed him aggressively both of them fighting for dominance.

jimin pushed jungkook's hands over his head and sat on his lap, not leaving eye contact. he started to grind on jungkook's already full erect length. groans left jungkook's lips slowly as jimin was making him feel as if he was on cloud 9. jimin pulled the surprise item out of his back pocket and placed it on the nightstand. he started to strip himself as he tore off his sort and pants leaving himself in his boxers. jungkook made his eyes follow every movement that jimin had made, not even paying attention to what he put on the nightstand. jimin let go of jungkook's hands and started to unbuckle his pants following by his boxers, "keep them there" he directly spoke in a deep tone of voice. jungkook was getting impatient, so he made a move that got him in serious trouble. he flipped jimin over to where he was now on his back. jimin looked angry at that point, but was caught by surprise when jungkook connected both of their pink plump lips together. both of them fighting for dominance, which jungkook surprisingly won.

"~hmm~" jungkook breathed out onto jimin's lips, "see this is why you bottom" jimin said quickly flipping jungkook over on his back so now that jimin could show his dominance, "you're more softer then I am" jimin said pinching one of jungkook's nipples. jungkook squirmed as the feeling melted his whole body in what felt like molten lava. jimin used his tongue to trace a trail of spit up jungkook's stomach to his left nipple. jungkook shivered as he tried to keep in his groans. jimin licked his nipples as his bit it lightly leaving jungkook to squirm even more. jimin stopped his movements to grab the "secret" item off the nightstand, "what is that?" jungkook asked as he grew more nervous. jimin showed him as he explained, "oh you really don't know what this is,?" jimin asked as jungkook shook his head "this is a butt plug. you are going to wear this whenever i tell you, but before that, i'm going to fuck the shit out of you right now because you disobeyed, and that's a promise" jimin placed the butt plug back on the night stand and turned back to jungkook. he leaned down to face jungkook's boxers. he saw jungkook standing tall and proud inside of his underwear. jimin grasped the waistband of the youngers boxers and pulled them down. jungkook's's length sprung out as the tip was covered in precum. jimin grasped the males cock in his hand and teasingly licked the tip. jungkook pushed his head back on the pillow of the bed.

"don't you dare make a peep" jimin demanded as he fully submerged jungkook's cock into his mouth. he deep-throated jungkook, as on the other hand, was trying to keep quiet. jungkook squeezed the sheets as Jimim vibrated his lips around jungkook now swollen cock. jungkook was in a state of euphoria not being able to move and feeling stuck to the bed. he grabbed into jimin's red locks, running his fingers through them. jimin moved his head up and down slowly at the perfect pace making eye contact with jungkook who shut his eyes feeling the pleasure that was being given to him. jungkook then felt a stinging pain in his lower abdomen meaning he was close. jimin had a feeling because jungkook had been squirming more than ever. jimin felt his mouth fill up with a jungkook's warm liquid. he swallowed it whole, and in the blink of an eye, he flipped jungkook over onto his hands and knees. he slid off his boxers and positioned himself at jungkook's entrance. he pushed himself in without any adjustment. he forcefully thrusted in and out. he pulled out to where his tip was only inside, until he pushed so hard it made Jumgkook lunge forward into the pillow in front of him.

"please..ahh" jungkook moaned as he begged for pleasure. jimin slapped his ass in reply, following with harder thrusts, "you made a peep" jimin said out of breath. he was groaning different cuss words such as "fuck". he pushed so far into Jungkook that the younger had tears. jungkook was crying midway through his first climax. jimin didn't stop there. he flipped jungkook back over and placed his leg over his shoulder. he placed his cock back at the entrance of jungkook's hole, that was now bright red with white splotches of cum here and there. he thrusted so far in, it brought jungkook to scream at the top of his lungs. jimin smirked with pleasure as he kissed all over jungkook's body. he gave him hickeys, but didn't touch his tattoo, for it still brought pain for the younger. jimin twisted jungkook's hardened nipples yearning for jungkook to disobey again. Jungkook was now yearning for everything. he yearned for the touch of jimin . he yearned for every part of his body to be pleasured.

jimin once more turned Jungkook back on his hands and knees. his hand made its way to jungkook's now erect cock standing up at a point. he started to jack off Jungkook with his opened hand, that wasn't fucking the shit out of him already, "oh my god. jimin. please!" he placed his hand around the whole base of his length and started to slowly move up and down. he rubbed his thumb thoroughly in the middle of jungkook's slit making jungkook moan silently. jimin stopped and slapped his ass leaving his hand print of the color pink, just to continue jacking off jungkook. jimin finished his last thrusts as jungkook cummed followed by jimin himself. jungkook collapsed onto the bed, hyperventilating trying to catch his breath. jimin layed next to him out of breath as well. he looked at his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips, "i always keep my promises" jungkook rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink of water before the pain in his ass begins to grow.

in the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator door to grab a bottle of water, when the pain in his ass kicked in. he couldn't stand and fell to the floor. jimin heard the noise of someone falling and when he walked out of the kitchen, he saw jungkook on the ground crying. he helped him up, grabbed the water bottle, and carried him back to the bedroom. he layed him down and placed the covers over his lower body, as he layed next to him, "fucked ya hard, didn't i. can't even stand?" jungkook rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his water. he tried to sit up, but the pain in his ass was growing, "i'll let you off for a couple days,"

"but not for long."