just a mistake?

...idek anymore
_______________________________________________

jimin woke up rubbing his eyes as the sun blared into his retinas and warmed up his cold body. he turned over to see jungkook spread out on the other side of the bed with his hair tossled and eyes puffy. he was snoring, which jimin found cute. it was 10 minutes of silence as jimin was looking at jungkook, until he realized he had been staring. jimin shook himself out of his trance and smiled at his husband. "good morning sweetie" he spoke his voice as sweet as honey. jungkook sat up and walked into the bathroom without replying to jimin. jimin tilted his head in confusion as he followed his husband into the bathroom. jungkook grabbed his toothbrush from the medicine cabinet when he was pushed up against the closest wall. he was stared down by his husband dead in the eye. he breath got shaky as his hands were forced over his head and jimin's breath was felt on his neck. a shiver traveled down his spine as he tried to break free from the tight grip of his husband, "good morning" jimin said again, his voice lower this time,"that means you say it back" jimin kissed him on the lips and stared back into his eyes, "morning" jimin still continued to hold tightly onto jungkook's wrists "suck" jungkook tilted his head slightly as jimin smirked into the males eyes.

"what?" jungkook spoke his voice shaky and his cheeks flushed red. jimin pulled his hands away from jungkook's and pulled his boxers down following by pushing jungkook to his knees, "suck" jimin sternly spoke as jungkook's eyes focused onto jimin's hard erection throbbing in his face. he licked the tip and wrapped his hands around the base of his cock and moved his head to a movement that left jimin shocked. jimin placed his hands on the wall in front of him and groaned loudly. he thrusted up into the back of jungkook's throat making him gag and stop. jimin pushed his head back down until it got the base of his length. jimin moaned when jungkook vibrated his lips around his tip. jungkook reached his extra hand up to the top of jimin cock and rubbed the slit making jimin's legs weak. jimin shook as he was close. jungkook plunged jimin's erection back into his mouth as it filled with his warm milk. jimin panted as jungkook swallowed everything, licking his lips"so good" he stood up from the ground and brushed his mouth full of all cum. 

after he finished, he walked into the bedroom and to change, but was caught off guard by a stinging pain in his stomach. he clenched his lower abdomen as he sat on the bed. he thought as if he could stand up, but felt the pain again fell to the floor. he cried as the pain was so agonizing that he couldn't stand back up.

~jimin pov

i was making breakfast downstairs when i heard a loud bang come from upstairs. i automatically ran up the stairs and checked every room until i made it to the bedroom to see jungkook crying as he was clenching his stomach. i ran to him and asked what what wrong. he couldn't speak as he cried into my arms painfully. every bone in my body felt weak as i saw my precious jungkook in pain. i was so scared to the point where i couldn't stand either. i have never felt this way in a long time. i picked him up and rushed to garage. i placed him carefully into the car and sped off to the hospital. i have never been so terrified in my life. i saw him in the back of the car laying down squeezing his eyes shut while still clenching his stomach. i tried to drive as fast as i could without running lights or speeding. but at this point i really didn't care. my jungkook was hurt and i was going to make sure he stays alive.

once i saw the hospital in view, i pulled into the parking lot, opened the back seat door, picked Jungkook up, and rushed him inside. i didn't care to lock my car. i didn't care if someone stole it. they could keep it for all I care.

i hugged jungkook into my arms as he was crying. As he looked up at me, my eyes swelled up with tears as my vision got blurry. i felt a tear travel down my cheek as i knew that my jungkook was in trouble. i checked him in at the receptionist counter and told her it was under my name. in a blink of an eye, a gurney came to pick jungkook and pushed him to a room. i followed after. we made it to a room and jungkook was still in pain. the hospital provided us the best doctor they had. i took a seat on the couch near the bed that jungkook was laying in. the doctor came in and gave him a medication. that's when he passed out
-
jungkook pov