Sports festival coming up

The next day we had school and I left at the usual time making me first as always and I thought please today make it a no awkward day. I sat down at my seat and put on my earphones and tried to distract my self hoping someone else comes second today. I see the door open slowly and I SAW FUCKING KATSUKI FML. He looks at me and we both got a slight blush on our face and look away from each other. We haven't talk to each other after you know after he kissed me. Well ok I kissed back but still.

It was super awfully quiet. Then I see the door open again I got excited because maybe its someone to make the tension go away or talk to make it more lively less quiet. But you know who FUCKING WALKED SHOUTO FREAKIN DAMN SHOUTO WHO GUESS WHATS BARLEY EVEN TALKS IN CLASS. He walks in and he can obviously tell that theres tension. Okay but what makes it worse is that I DIDNT EAT BREAKFAST TODAY I FORGOT IM GOING TO BE A MESS WITHOUT MY FOOD.

Shouto: what happened to you guys usually you guys be pranking each other and laughing

Both: nothing

Shouto: ummmm something clearly happened so whatever happened kiss and makeup

what he said made us both blush

Both: SHUT UP (look at each other made us blush more)

When everybody else came in the tension slowly went away but everything came back again once we saw aizawa coming in with his face all bandage up. Which was expected after the villain incident at USJ. Aizawa was explaining the UA sports festival coming up and how hero agencies are going to be there scouting us and so on.

After more classes we are finally at class that after this is lunch. I been waiting forever for this because I want my food I didn't eat this morning and Im hungry. So once we open the door to leave a huge amount of people were there like what get out of the way so I can eat. Katsuki said they were here because of scouting out the enemy something like that. And also saying get out of the way extras then this guy with purple hair and eyes came up. And he talk the class talk how bold he was and there was just a moment where katsuki and him stare at each others. I had enough all the good food be gone.

So I stood up and I saw everybody staring at me went to the door stand next to katsuki.

You: excuse katsuki can you step aside please

Katsuki: ummm um yah umm ok yah

You: can you move please

Random guy: no Im sorry

You: ok then

When he said no I got so mad I just want to eat food I got my hand prepared and I slapped his face so hard that he fell to the floor.

You: NOW CAN YOU FUCKING MOVE I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE

katsuki: nice

You: thanks ok now EVERYBODY FUCKING MOVE OUT OF MY WAY OR YOU GOING TO END UP LIKE HIM

Me and katsuki starts to leave

Kirishima: wait katsuki and (y/n) its your fault that they hate us now

You: I DONT FUCKING CARE IM JUST FUCKING HUNGRY (flipping every body off while leaving)

Everybody left to go eat I decided to sit with shouto today. Im still giving my distance to katsuki besides that one time today were I just didn't care I wanted to leave.

Then end of the day came and I was walking with shouto the usual until I felt someone tapped my shoulder I turned around seeing katsuki there.