The foursome ending???????

I took a deep breath in and was about to start walking over to them when all three of them started walking towards me. Me being freaked out cause hey this wasn't supposed to happen I go up to you not the other way around I go and ran behind a building hoping I lost them but nope all three of them found me and walked in front of me.

You: umm hey guys im not gonna tell you like this

Katsuki: oh yah we know

Shouto: we just thought we make your job real easier though

Izuku: (touches my cheek) yup we about to make one of your dreams come true

They then kept walking closer to me and soon my back was against the wall. They all slammed their hands against the wall next to me. I was blushing so much while those three stayed cool which was weird because Izuku shouldn't be able to do this so easily.

Izuku and shouto both start going near each side of my neck assuming they are going to kiss it while katsuki leans forward towards my lip.

I was thinking what's happening are we really about to have a foursome. They all begin kissing me and different parts of my body and even biting me. I would be lying saying I wasn't enjoying it.

I heard someone in the bushes and I tried to tell them to stop and then I see blonde hair who's behind the bushes none of the guys wouldn't stop kissing me leaving me with a bunch of hickies. I tried to tell them but it was like they weren't listening. Who is there.

Then one licked my ear and I gasped loudly sending shivers down my spine. The guy behind the bush finally stepping out and I saw orange??? IT WAS NARUTOOO. WHATT I YELLED NARUTO WHAT YOU DOING HERE THIS IS THE WRONG UNIVERSE BUT THEN NARUTO TURNED INTO ORCHIMARU AND I WAS EVEN MORE SHOCKED.

Then I heard a loud beeping noise next to my ear and boom I woke up and I realized it was a dream.

A/N: im like so disappointed that this ending has the most reads smh lmaooo like you guys really thought, come on you guys you thirsty motherfuckers