Chapter 77

Shiro said "those two are really going at it (smiles)" up in the sky, the strange warrior (Dragonux, Shiro's father) and Oxenraygor appears, Oxenraygor said "I dont agree to this kind of situation cause why did Dhino forced himself to fight Shenron when Shiro already has the upper hand?" the strange warrior said "ha! from the looks of it, Dhino is trying to prove something (smiles) but we all know that Dhino is gonna be known a dictator of worlds and Shiro is gonna be the hero of worlds and they have of course different ways in taking care of any situations like this." Oxenraygor replies "so, does it mean that Shoro and Dhino could posibbly become mortal enemies in the future?" the strange warrior answers "your right! it can possibly happen in the future plus, it would be very dangerous on this planet cause Dhino would probably be the one of the greatest threats that any warrior would encounter." Oxenraygor was quite surprised and asks "so, just in case this happens, would the higher ups do something in order for Dhino to become the greatest threat?" the strange warrior puts a smile on his face and said "they would but (sighs) they would want it on their own terms and conditions and it will lead to a new and a differen path." Oxenraygor asks "and what could that path be? (gulps nervously)" the strange warrior looks down and felt scared saying "revolution.......a world that is free from darkness, a world with no freedom and a world that no hero would ever exist."