Chapter 39

In the meantime, Rolith decided to go back to their headquarters because he has no one to fight with and miraculously someone arrives on the scene wearing a fur cloak, Rolith said "who are you?" the warrior removes his fur cloak and said "my name is Dakraine, the new recruit of Dr. Brain (takes his stance)" then Dakraine attacks unexpectedly throwing some hard blows Rolith evades it one by one but Dakraine uses a front flip heel kick Rolith blocks it with both arms Dakraine uses shunpo and attacks from behind using an iron tail Rolith grabs it with his left hand then throws Dakraine far away, Rolith dashes foward landing a hard shot hitting Dakraine taking him down to the ground creating a huge crater, Rolith jumps in mid-air and lands a hammer shot occuring a loud thud cause Dakraine manage to block the attack using his four bladed as a shield, Rolith flies away saying "(laughs) you're one talented warrior, I'm impressed but..." Dakaraine replies "but what? (gets up)" Rolith answers "well, I was just wondering if you yourself is a human dragon and usually, they throw some fire balls, fiery spears, etc...but as for you, you dont actually do those common stuff when they fight." Dakraine puts a smile on his face saying "let's just say that I get too dangerous when I do those things or in other words I tend to lose my control and that is the reason I dont do those common stuff." Rolith was quite surprised but still on disbelief and attacks immediately landing a hard shot Dakraine parries it and said "you still dont believe me, do you?" Rolith agrees and said "yeah! not even a tiny bit." Dakraine replies "well, if you want me to use so badly then I'll give it to you then but dont blame me if ever I burn this place down into ashes (lands a force slash)" Rolith was pushed away then Dakraine dashes forward throwing a fiery spear Rolith was shock occuring an explosion.

Moments later, Rolith stands in one place telling himself "(eyes wide open) I cant believe that he would dash in and throw something in front of me." Dakraine runs forward landing a vicious strike Rolith dodges to the left and lands a shot but Dakraine throws a fire ball hitting each other at the same time and also started beating each other in one place.