Chapter 62

In one place, Shenron was quite surprised on how Shiro handles the situation and told himself "my expectation about this Shiro is far beyond from the information that I have gathered before but still, he uses a very repulsive attack that would immediately make his opponent angry." Clyde said "I think Bushon here was the first one to experience the wrath of that very repulsive attack two times (laughs) then Hajokuri was the next victim but only tasted it once and still, Bushon holds the lead in taking that very repulsive attack, no offense Bushon (smiles)" Bushon suddenly breathes out a pressurized water Clyde disappears landing on top of a tall rock and said "whoa! dont take out your anger on me Bushon (smiles)" Bushon replies "I wouldnt but if your gonna continue teasing me, I'll make sure that, I will have the advantage in using that repulsive attack against you." Clyde answers "ha! you'd be dead before you can that against me (smiles)" Shibakucka steps in and said "alright! that's enough! let's just focus on what's going on okay?!" Clyde said "looks like someone is not in a good mood today (smiles)" Shibakucka replies "shut up Clyde! I dont have time to deal with you."