Faking It | 1|

Dee's POV

Otp with her sis Jass

J: Hola, hermana ( Hey, sis )
D: Hola. Como estas ( Hey. How are you)
J: Bien y tu ?( I'm good)
D: I'm good. So what u up to ?
J: Nothing rn im getting ready to go to my studio session.
D: Oh okay. I miss you tho . When u coming back to Atlanta.
J: Idk sis. But i miss you too.
D: But sis I gotta catch u up on some tea.
J:Wassup thou ?
D:So do u rememeber Camren from high school ?
J:Cam the stud the fine stud. She mixed with alot?...Now she's a DJ and producer.
D: Yes and oh really thats dope well... i still have a crush on her. I told her but we never gave it a chance. And she likes me back. We were best friends until we fell off in the 10th grade.
J:  Aww sis. Well maybe u should reach out to her and see if she wants to link up . U know she lives in the A too ?
D: I didn't know that well ima hit her up and see whats up.
J: Well alright sis. I gotta go. love you
D: Love you too.

Jass' POV

Wassup Y'all. Ima just say this real quick. Yeah i might be Dee's sis. But I've always been jealous of her just because she can get any stud she wants. Dee is thick up and gorgeous. Meanwhile, I'm the sister that cant maintain a good relationship to save my life. I'm thick as well but not as thick as Dee. I love Dee but I just want her  to stop bragging about her love life.

Dee's POV

* At Home. *

I get a IG dm from a person who's @ name is @djpvpicam.

I check the message and it reads :

Hey Dee. Its me Cam. I wanted to know if you wanted to link one day this week.
Tbh i really wanna give our relationship another try. Hit me when ur available.

I respond : Hey Cam. Yeah we can link up on Thursday if ur not busy. i heard ur a DJ and Producer. Congrats. I'm making my way up in the singing biz. Maybe u can help. I just released my 1st Mixtape called Dream like a Hustler. U can check it out if you wanna.

After talking about business and how she can help me with my singing career. We engage in good conversation. Exchange numbers and we FaceTime each other from like 3pm to 4am falling asleep Otp with each other and all.

I'm really falling for Cam. Its been a long time since we talked.