Be Alright |5|

Cam's POV

Yeah ik i promised Dee that I wouldn't cheat on her but her sis Jass is just getting to me. Jass is something different and I like it. Im back from LA but rn im in Miami to visit Jass. Dee told me that she's gonna be in New York for a meeting and then she's coming back tomorrow.

Texting Jass.

C: Hey baby girl.
J: Hey bae. Wassup ?
C: Nothing. Wyd ?
J: Cooking rn and then gonna watch movies. I have the day off.
C: When do u want me to come thru ?
J:U can come now. Ima text u the address.
C: Ight baby girl. I'll be there in 10 minutes.
J: Okay baby..

10 Minutes Later ~
I arrive at Jass' apartment and i walk in and i see her in a robe.

J: Hey daddy
C: Hey baby girl.
J: So do u think Dee is gonna find out ?
C:Not unless one of us tells her. And i aint gone snitch.
J: Good now come on

C: Where we going ?
J:Just come on.
C: Okay.

So me and Jass goes to her room and next thing I know we having sex. I do lowkey feel bad but then again Dee won't find out. Not to sound disrespectful but she's always been the type of girl to be blind in love and always get cheated on. (just being honest).

~ The Next Morning ~

I seen that Jass had left a note saying she had to go to work and she cooked for me. I had to leave as well to go pick Dee up from the airport. I cheated and Idk what to think rn. Do i want Dee or Jass ?but theyre sisters like this sh*t is f*cked up rn.

Dee's POV

Rn im at the airport waiting on Cam to come pick me up and as im scrolling on my IG feed. I seen a post from Jass saying she dont feel bad what has happened tagging me and Cam in it. I hope that Cam isn't cheating on me. If she is wat the f*ck ?

Texting Cam

D: Hey baby wya?
C: Im about to pull up rn. come outside in 5 minutes.
D: Okay baby.

**5 Minutes Later **
(In the car with Cam)

D: Hey baby. i missed you.
C: I missed you too. How was ur business trip?
D: It was good. SO why was u in Miami with Jass ?*giving a side eye*
C: It was just business baby. Why u look like that for ?
D: Oh bc I just think ur cheating on me. I seen that post she put up on IG. Y'all aint slick.
C: Baby trust me when I tell u this.. im not cheating. Its just business. Okay ?
D: Okay. Whatever.

Rn me and Cam are heading in the house. i head upstairs to the room to unpack my stuff and then ima shower and go to sleep. Im tired as h*ll.

Ari's POV

Hey Y'all im one of Dee's bestie. Well her only bestie. Bc Erica is a snake and her own sis Jass is a snake too. She texted me telling me about she's sleeping with Cam but Cam is with Dee. i dont do that cheating sh*t. Its just dumb as f*ck. So what im do is call my sis and let her know the tea

Calling Dee.
A: Hey boo. What's up ?
D: Nothing just came back from New York.
A: Well sis. i got some tea for yo a**.
D: Spill it b*tch. Wassup ?
A: Its about Cam and Jass.
So how about Jass was on FaceTime with me one night and she was telling me that Cam came to Miami and Cam and her was having sex and Cam dont feel bad for cheating on you ?
D: Sis tell me you joking. *getting pissed off *
Stay Otp. Im about to ask Cam she downstairs working on more beats.

*Yelling*
CAMREN !!!

C: Yes baby whats wrong ?
D:U is a lying son of b*tch. ur cheating on me with my sister. U so low down and dirty for that sh*t
C: Listen I -
D: No U LISTEN. IF U WANT HER THEN GO AHEAD. IK EVERYTHING !!!
C: who told you ?
A: I did. jass told me and Dee is my sis. I was gonna tell her.
D: Thanks sis.~ talking to Cam Como pudiste hacerme esto a mi ? ( how could you do this to me)
C: Lo siento mucho.(Im so sorry)
D: No tu no lo siento. Acaba de salir.(No your not sorry just leave)
C: Bueno lo hare(Okay I will)
D: Omg im so hurt rn sis.
A: ik u are. U want me to come over ?
D:Yeah i need that rn
A: Okay im coming.

Ari came over and she just cheered me up.

" I always have those days when I feel unworthy. When I sit back and ask God why she chose me"