CRZY |14|

A/N ~ In no one's POV

{At Zayda && Jass' House}

Z: baby we should do something with all of the girls.
J: Like who ?
Z: Dee Cam Queen Mya && Ari.
J: Um well me and Dee still aren't on good terms.
Z: Wym?
J: Bc i hooked up with Cam and she's still mad at me.
Z: Well y'all still needa talk.... wait didnt Ari have a sit down with you Dee && Cam ?
J: Yeah she did but me and Dee never talked about it and resolved our sister issue ?
Z: Well  ik y'all will work it out.
J: Yeah baby but what you wanna do with the girls ?
Z: We could fly out to FL for Dee's show.
J: We dont have tickets thou.
Z:*grabs the tickets* yes we do.
J: Okay baby.
Z: And Dee told me that after the show we going to an after party
J: Well okay let's pack now and book a flight.
Z: Okay baby.

Me and Jass goes upstairs to pack and book the closet flight to FL.

[On the flight]

Z: I'm hoping you and Dee fix y'all sistership.
J: Me too baby. Being that im the oldest i should be the bigger person.
Z: Yeah baby. But uhh did you hear the news about Dee ?
J: No what news?
Z: She's nominated for 2 Grammy Awards.
J: Wow thats dope. I remember when she was 16 years old tryna start her career and now she's living life to the best.
Z: Yeah she is.
J: Babe when you gone work her as the producer?
Z: Okay but she did say that she would definitely like too.
J: Okay baby.

Z: But I just think you and Dee need to fix yall sistership. I hate the fact you and her aren't on good terms.

J: Me too baby and yeah it kills me knowing that my lil sis dont wanna talk to me or even be around me.

Z: But tell me why did you hook with Cam ?

J: To be honest, Im jealous well was jealous of her. I got over it now.

Z: But why thou?

J: Look, bae. Its over now so lets forget it *getting angry*

Z: Okay baby sorry. Love you.

J: * Not saying anything* 

Z: I said I love you girl.

J:*Still silent*

Z: Ight I got you.

{At Dee's show}

(backstage)

D: Hey, yall *speaking to Zayda and Cam*

Z: Jass is here too y'know?

D: Hey, backstabbing b*tch *angrily*

C: Baby?

D: What ? That was she is. She slept with you to get back at me, Congrats you won! 

J: Look, Dee I'm s-

D: Save it! Idgaf about your sorry's.

C+Z: Well enough of the bullsh*t, Ready to kill it?

D: Yeah I am. Being on tour is crazy as f*ck but also fun as f*ck.

C+Z: How many more shows do you have?

D: Idk, its too many to count. Its only month 2 of being on tour, I have like 5 more months to do.

C,Z,J: Well we bout to head to our seats.

D: Okay, yall. Love you baby.

C: Love you too.

(The show was over and they went to head to the after party that Dee was hosting. On drink too many Cam was drunk and so was Jass but Dee and Zayda wasn't. So D+Z saw that Jass was twerking on Cam. Dee was pissed and walked over there to see what was going on) 

D: Hey, baby whats going on?

C: Oh me and Jass are just dancing.

D: Oh Ik that, She was twerking on you.

C: Baby, dont be stupid, no she wasn't.

D: Camren Destinee Jenkins, yes she was. 

C: C'mon. Baby dont be like that.

J: Look, I wasn't twerking on her, That's all yours. and plus im in a relationship with Zayda.

D: That don't mean sh*t, you still a f*cking h*e anyways. Ari told me that your cheating on her anyways. You needa stop telling Ari bc Ari is my REAL SIS and she will always spill the tea to me b*tch.

(Zayda comes over)

Z: Wait, Dee what did you just say?

D: Jass is cheating on you. Matter of fact tell her how your pregnant to by your ex boyfriend.

J: baby.. sh-she's lying.

Z: no she's not. Ik Dee she would never lie. How far long are you? Bc Ari told me that too. I was just waiting to see if you was gone tell me or not.

J:*crying* Im 4 Months.

D: And there you have it folks. Jasmine Ariella Anderson is a f*cking cheater and a sl*t.

C: F all of this, f all of this. Yall finna work this sh*t out. Yall are sisters damn it. Im tired of all the bs. That sit down with Ari didn't mean sh*t I can tell. Yall still going at it every time yall are around each other. Jass you need to stick up for yourself you always bold when ur not around her so say it now while you have the opportunity Stop being p*ssy and as for you Dee, baby I love you but you just looking like a damn bully. You might be the youngest but that dont mean you should start talking sh*t about her in front of her face. Now yall finna talk this sh*t out and handle like adults yall not f*cking 3 years old anymore. Grow tf up both of yall.

J: Look Dee Ik ur still hurt that I slept with Cam and Im sorry. I told you that I was jealous of you but now I wanna move on from it. we cant keep going on like this. Ik You feel like Ari is your only real sis but I am too. I wanna fix that if you let me.Now y'know if Ma found out about us not being on good terms. Ella estaría enojada (She would be pissed off)

D: I guess I can move on from this. Im being childish asf and Im sorry too for how I acted. And yeah she would.

(Lost story short ~ Jass && Dee fixed their sistership and Zayda and Jass broke up bc Jass is pregnant. But Dee && Cam are maintaining their relationship )

A/N : Read Chapter 15 Last chapter to get the sweetest proposal ever. Yesss Cam is gonna propose.