Secret Girl |8|

Cam's POV

Ik i said that I wasn't gonna cheat on Dee anymore but I aint gone lie I lowkey do miss Ty. She was my first love and she's the only one that my heart will forever belong too I mean Dee will always have me but not the way that Ty will.

Rn Dee is at the studio.

1am

~Calling Ty ~

C: Hey.
T: What's up ?
C: U tryna come thru real quick ?
T: Yeah if u give me head.
C: Ight then. Pull up.
T: But where is yo lil h*e ?
C: She aint no h*e and she's at the studio. She  won't come back until about 6 am. She works real hard. I heard she's working her debut album.
T: Well Ight give me 15 minutes
C: Ight. Hurry yo a** up.
T: Okay papi.
C: Say it again.
T: Papi.
C: lght bye

~Ends Call~

1:30am

Ty arrives at my house and then we head upstairs to just chill and watch TV.

C: Are you down to be my secret girl ?
T: Wym by that ?
C: Like will you tell Dee any of this ?
T: H*ll nah I won't. This is our business.
C: Ight now lay down so I can give you this tongue.
T: Ooouuu okay daddy.

(Rated R Part ~ Not A Big Scene)

She lays down and I start stripping her clothes off of her. Her p*ssy is already wet and i haven't even touched her yet.

C: U already wet for papi huh?
~ as i start fingering her.
C: Huh? u wet ?
T:(moaning) uhhh yes papi im wet for you.
C: ~starts eating her out ~
T:(moaning && screaming)
C: Say my name.
T: Papi~screaming~
C: Say it again
T: uhhh papi.

I get up and i go to the closet to get the strap on and turns off the lights.
I put the strap on and i start f*cking Ty. I felt her knees shaking and she says.

T: Uhh papi im weak asf rn
C: Ooouuu yes mami. U gone cum for me ? **i say pounding tf out of her p*ssy**
T: Uhh yes papi.. make me cum.
C: i will mami.

Dee's POV

I left the studio early it was about 2 am and i walk in the house and  i hear moaning and screaming. Now Ik Cam doesn't have a lil thot in here f*cking.

Walks upstairs.

I walk in the room and turn on the light.

D: Ahhh h*ll nah. Ty? Wtf are u doing here ?
T: Yo girl f*cking this p*ssy good.
D: Cam ? Wtf u said u wasn't gone cheat on me no more?
C: Well maybe i dont want yo h*e a** no more. U just aint worth it. All you do is work and come home and f*cking use me. I never wanted you anyway.
D: FIRST OF ALL I AINT NO H*O AND SECONDLY IF U NEVER WANTED ME THEN WHY TF DID YOU DM ME THAT DAY ? THIRDLY I DONT USE YOU IF ANYTHING YOU USE ME AND CHEAT ON ME. AND THEN ITS FINE BC AT LEAST I CAN MAKE MONEY YOU USED UR EXES JUST FOR MONEY AND P*SSY. TY DONT BE FOOLED. ARI TOLD ME EVERYTHING BC CAM BE TALKING BOUT YOU TO ARI. AND IM JUST LEAVE.

Cam gets up and back hands me.
D: Why tf did you do that ?
C: Stfu h*e.

She back hands me again leaving an even bigger and worse bruise on my face. I ran downstairs crying about to call Ari.

**Calling Ari**
D:(crying) Hey Ari can you come pick me up ? Im packing my sh*t rn.
A: What's wrong?
D: Camren put her hands on me she slapped me twice and now I have bruises on my face.
A: Ahhh h*ll nah im coming I'll be there in 5 minutes.
D: Ight ima be down stairs.
A: Ight.

Cam comes downstairs and tried to apologize to me.

C: Hey Dee look im sorry.
D: Get tf away from me. First you cheat on me with my own sister and then with yo ex and then u put yo hands on me. Get tf away f-from me. *crying while choking on her words**
C: Im sorry.

Next thing Ik Ari busted in the house and came straight to the kitchen. and started beating on Cam for hitting me.

She paused for a minute and started cursing her out.

A: Camren Destinee Jenkins. Why in the F*CK would you put your hands on her ? Now Ik Ms. Jenkins raised you better than that. Dee aint do nothing to you but be the loyal person that she is. You just a low down dirty b*tch too like you must be on some d*mn crack or something bc i knew you as the type of person to never cheat or abuse anyone. Look at her Camren. Look at her motherf*cking face. Now if I called the cops I would wrong as f*ck wouldn't I ? ANSWER ME !!**Screaming at Cam **
C: No you wouldn't because I was the one that was wrong for all of this.
A: Well ima say this and ima only say this once. Real n*gga sh*t... if you ever put your hands on her again its gone be me and you. I got alot of gang member homies that is with the sh*ts. And she's leaving so dont hit her line up saying you miss her bc we know that its just a lie.

D: Come on Ari lets go.
A: U got all of you stuff?
D: Yeah I do.
A: Ight lets go.

Me and Ari leaves and we head to her house. I unpack my stuff and went to shower and went in the guess room and went to sleep.