You Complete Me |15~ Last Chapter|

Cam's POV

Going on tour with Dee was amazing and crazy too. But rn me and Dee are heading back home to get our lives back on track. Me and Dee have been together for 5 months now and I feel like its been longer than that. I mean yeah we were best friends since the 10th grade and then we fell off but it feels good to have her as mine. Ik i f*cked up for cheating on her with her sis Jass and I'm happy that they fixed their sistership. Growing up all they had was each other. But i feel like I wanna propose to Dee and make her officially mine as wife and wife.

(In the room)
C: Hey baby can you come here please ?
D: Yeah baby im coming hold  on.
C: Okay.

**comes in the room**
(Cam is on one knee)
D: baby what's going on ?
C: Diamond Neveah Anderson. Me and you have been thru alot within like the past 6 months being with you for 5 months of our relationship has been amazing and hectic as well. I'm so happy that me and you can finally have a relationship. But as of rn. Will you marry me ?

D: Omg baby. yes I will marry you. And I have a confession to make.
C: What's that baby ?
D: I'm pregnant.
C: Oh Ik. Ari told me.
D: Damn it Ari. Wait so ur not mad?
C: No baby. We can build a family and continue to build our future with each other.
D: Okay baby.
C: How far long are u thou ?
D: Only 2 months.
C: okay baby * rubbing Dee's stomach**
D: So baby i have good news too baby.
C: Ur nominated for 2 Grammys ?! Yeah ik that too.
D: Damn you found out before i did then.
C: Yeah sure did !*cheesing*
D: I love you baby.
C: I love you too princess.

Dee's POV

I'm so happy that me and Cam are finally engaged and im pregnant. im so ready to build our family and continue to build me and Cam's future. As far as my career... im nominated for 2 Grammys and im still in the process of making my debut album. Its good so far but im just taking my time.

A/N: Sorry short chapter but its cute thou.
Vote
Comment
If y'all get me to 700 reads I'll do book 2 of Fem In Love. Dont be sneak readin' Vote Vote Vote. Love y'all 😘😘😜