Everything Is Yours |4|

Dee's POV

Now that the drama is over. Me and baby can focus on what really matter ... US ....
Baby told me that she has something to talk to me about.

D: Baby ?
C: Yeah baby im down stairs in the living room.
D: Okay Im coming
**walks downstairs**
C: Hey baby im glad u came down here. Remember I said i had to talk to u about something ?
D: Yeah baby. Wassup ?
C: Well I have to go to LA for a few days for a DJ event.
D:Okay baby well ima be busy working on my 2nd mixtape and then continue to do tour rehearsals.
C:Okay baby. Well I'll be back on Tuesday.
D:  Okay baby. Love you.

Cam's POV
Ik I said I have to go to LA for a few days but I've been feeling Jass lately. Me and her texts sometimes but I do know that her and Dee are sisters so I lowkey do feel kinda bad. Ima take Jass wit me since she is on vacay rn... but rn im upstairs packing while Dee is the shower getting ready to go to the studio. Ik she told me that her 2nd mixtape is gonna be longer and kind of about our relationship.  She says its kind of gonna be like Kehlani's YSBH mixtape but w/o the sad and depressing songs. I heard Jass loves Lani and so does Dee.
But anyway me and Jass are on the plane heading to LA