First Position |12|

Camila's POV

Hey y'all ik i haven't been around Dee and Cam and Ari is because I moved to Houston Texas. Me and Erica still talk but i seem to lose touch with everyone else. I mean i dont have a problem with anyone else its just that i had to fix my life for the better.

Cam's POV

Me and Dee have been together for 2 months now and honestly im grateful for her. Ari was right about how i stepped out on Dee. Jass was just jealous and I was just stupid. Rn Dee is currently starting her tour the Dream like a Hustler tour. Me and Jass decided to just be friends nothing more nothing less. But anyways.. Dee's tour will last for about 7 months. Rn she's heading to NYC ima meet her there. Ima be in CA for a few days. Just for business. I heard that Zayda is having a lil party for Jass. I wanna be there but i really dont care as much.

Zayda's POV

Me and Jass are really each other's soul mates. Im really digging her and her vibes and she's digging mine. I want her to be my girl my future wife. Jass is really wifey material. She dreams of having the same thing as me which is kids and marriage and the best life for our kids. Some people say we're like "Domo and Crissy in a way " and i dont mind that but expect Jass wants to be the one to carry both of the kids ( btw she wants 2). But anyways rn Jass is out with Ari doing some shopping im at the house rn tryna plan a good "party" for her. Cam cant come she's in CA for business, Dee is on tour heading to NYC. And Ari is of course coming
Ima just hit up some of my homies and tell them to bring they girls with them. I have mostly male friends i really dont have alot of female friends. I do fw alot of studs and fems. I have one gay bestie Justin I love him thats my bro for life. So yeah... but what ima do is surprise Jass with one of her favorite singers Kehlani. Lani's DJ Noodz is one of my homies too so Noodz talked to Lani into doing the gig. I talked to Lani and Lani agreed to doing the gig for free... me and her became close as well. Lani said since its a surprise for Jass then Lani is gonna give her a lap dance which i dont mind. even thou Lani is fine asf and i would want a lap dance as well.

(Fast forwards to 9pm)

Z: Hey y'all. Jass will be here any moment.
A: Yeah we really gotta surprise her. Where's Lani ?
Z: In the back guest room getting ready.
A:Okay. Now shhh i heard a car door.

** Jass walks in and we surprise her ***

Us: Surprise!!!!
J:Awww whats all of this?
Us: Just a lil party for you.
A: And we have another special guest.
J:Who ?
K: Me!!! Hey Jass girl..
J: Omg omg omg its Kehlani.
K: Hey girl... Let's get started..

(Noodz comes out and starts the song )
**1st Position***
Lani starts singing and leads Jass to the chair. Jass sits down and Lani starts grinding on her.

"Girl let me put you on with something real. Wanna show you how it feel to rock with something thrill. So come join me in this room girl its time i know what you like baby let me get you right."

" Oh na na let me put you on. Oh na na na let me put you on. Said she wanna try it aint tryna hide it f*ck all that fighting"

Jass' favorite part ~
" Baby stop messing with those boys get you a lady. Keep it 100 grand dont try to play me. F*ck around with my heart might have to pay me might have to pay me. "

(Lani had performed her other songs like ~ The Way| Get Like | In My Feelings| Hold me by the heart | everything is yours | honey | again| && Get Away|)

After the last song which was Keep On her and Jass had walked our the room to talk and exchange #s...

****10:30pm.*****

{Everyone had left. It was just me and Jass}

Z:Did you like the party ?
J:Yeah baby i did it was amazing. How did you get Lani to perform thou?
Z: Me and Dj Noodz are homies.
J: Oh okay. Well im happy that you did this for me. *walking away*
Z:Nah dont leave yet shawty... its one last thinf i have to ask you... will you be my girlfriend ?
J: Zayda.... ur not serious rn?*crying happy tears*
Z: Im dead a**.... *gets on 1 knee** will you be my girlfriend and my Wifey ?
J: Yes Zayda.
Z: okay baby girl *puts ring on her finger*
J: Omg.... i *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*
Z: I love you too. Now lets go to sleep

Jass' POV

Me and Zayda are finally together after all the bs that i caused. She threw a party for me and Lani had performed. Im really happy to be hers and she's mines