Chapter 8

DAY 6

''I ran into someone the other day.'' Holly spoke up and made me stop in my tracks to look at her with a bright smile. ''Really? What's her name and how does she look like?'' I bombed her with questions as soon as the words left her lips. ''Woah, easy. I'm not sure if it's gonna work out.. I just met her maybe 24 hours ago.'' She rolled her eyes and made me laugh. I'm glad Holly and I are on the same paga again. It really bothered me that she had been acting so strange but now it all made sense.

''So what are your plans for today?'' She asked and took a bite of her sandwich. I shrugged and sighed. ''I have no idea, maybe I'll hang out with Felia or something.'' I answered and also took a bite. ''Shouldn't you 'hang out' with Luke?'' She asked in a flirty tone. ''Uh no.'' I said and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes. 

''Uh why not?''

''Uh because he kind of has to stay away from me.'' I spoke truthfully.

''Whyyyyy?'' She whined. ''Because I don't feel like having a relationship with someone I just met.'' I said and crossed my arms after I ate my sandwich.

''You don't have to be in a relationship to hang out.'' My roommate stated. She was right but c'mon, have you seen Luke's face? How can you not fall for that?

''We'll see.'' I took a seat in the couch and sighed. ''Do you mean you'll hang out with him?'' Holly's voice came out rather excited. ''I guess.'' I replied casually. She squealed and got out of the appartement in a heartbeat. What was that about? 

After a few minutes she came back but she wasn't alone. She brough -you can guess one time- Luke. I shared an awkward smile with him and he took a seat next to me on the couch. ''I'll let you two alone.'' Holly winked at me and left.

''Why did you come here?'' I asked right as Holly closed the door. He looked kinda surprised and shifted. ''Can't I visit my beautiful crush?'' He joked and flirted obviously. ''Of course you can. But why are you here then?'' I mimicked his voice and looked at him with a questioning look. He chuckled and put his hand gently on my thigh. I gasped slightly but he didn't notice. I looked at him but suddenly my eyes moved to his lips and he did the same. As soon as I realized what we were doing I shook my head and took my distance. 

''What's wrong?'' He asked, serious this time. ''This'' I motioned between us. ''can't happen.'' I stated. ''What's so wrong with us?'' 

''There's nothing wrong.. I just don't wanna have a relationship right now.'' I didn't change my mind. 

''Who says I'm asking for a relationship?'' He looked confused. ''Luke, stop it. Look at your face? I would fall for you in a heartbeat and that's what I'm trying to avoide.''

He laughed and put a strand of my hear behind my ear. ''Baby,'' The way he said baby already made me melt. ''we could just have some fun without being in a relationship.'' He winked playfully. 

''I don't do friends with benefits.'' I argued and crossed my arms once again. I turned my head away so I wouldn't fall for his gaze. 

''Your choice.'' He shrugged and got up to leave but I just didn't want him to so I pulled his arm and made our lips touch. I could feel him smile into the kiss and I did the same. His tongue made little movements over my lips and I parted them slightly to give him entrance. He gladly took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues moved in sync and fought for dominance. His hands slowly moved down to my bum and I squealed into the kiss as he gave a small squeeze, our kiss didn't break though. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slightly moaned at his movements. I jumped and he grabbed my thighs gently as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed my back against the wall as our movements kept going on and on.