Chapter 9

''Luke.'' I called for him as he kept giving me love bites up to my neck. He ignored me and kept going, sending me shocks through my body everytime he did something that surprised me. I didn't really want to stop, but I didn't want to keep going on with this either. He just sees this as fun but I actually am very insecure when it come to things like this. I only kissed him so he wouldn't leave but I never thought it would lead to this.

''Luke.'' I try again, a bit louder this time.

''Hmmm?'' He hums as he tries to unbutton my jeans. That's it.

''Stop!'' I say in a very steady tone and he immediately shots his head up to meet my gaze. He let's go of me and makes my feet connect with the ground.

''I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I thought you wanted this.'' He spoke as I saw a flash of guilt on his face.

''Well, I don't.'' I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for his reply.

''You just kissed me there, you know that, right?'' 

''I-'' I say. ''Well, just so you'd stay.'' I admit.

''Bullshit.'' He spits and I gasp slightly at his use of words. 

''Not.'' I argue. ''You'll only stay if we make out or what?'' I spat.

''I thought I made that clear.''

''Asshole. Get out.'' I avoide eye contact.

''No.. Ugh Luna.'' He tries.''I didn't mean it like that.. I just don't like being-''

''Leave it and go.'' I spit.

''Luna just let me-''

''Go!'' My cheeks are flushed, anger boiling inside of me.

He leaves and tries to say something again but I just walk to my room and hide my face into my pillow. What a douche.

+-+-+

''Luna Luna Luna!!'' I wake up by the annoying voice of Holly yet again. 

''Whaaaaaaat?'' I groan into my pillow as I sit straighter.

She whispers. ''I brought someone.''

''I swear to God, if it's fucking Luke then I-'' Right as I was about to say something afwul, a beautiful girl of my age walks into my room and introduces herself nicely.

''My name is Lisa.'' She says and holds her hand out. I shake it and smile at her kindly.

''I'm Luna, it's nice to meet you.'' I look at Holly with a questioning look on my face. I have no idea who she is but I think I'll figure out soon. Lisa just nods.

''She my uh..'' Holly says and tries to find her words. ''She's my girlfriend.'' Her voice comes out more confident. I blink in surprise.

''That's amazing?'' I blurt. ''Would you like to have something to drink maybe?'' I offer.

''No, we're going to breadsticks.'' Holly answers for me. 

''Oh, well.. Have fun then.'' I say and before I know it, the two of them are out of my room and heading for breaksticks. 

I look at my phone and see a lot of missed calls from Luke and messages but I don't bother to open them all, he's waisted enough of my time.