Chapter 2

DAY 2

When I woke up the next morning, I realised Luke was coming to pick up my painting. I still was quite stunned by the idea. I shot up and got out of my bed to have some breakfast with Holly. As I entered the kitchen, I saw her already eating cereal. ''Enjoying your cereal?'' I asked in a grumpy mood. She ignored me and rolled her eyes dramatically. I decided to skip breakfast and take a shower instead. I atleast wanted to look presentable. I stripped all of my clothes off and got into the shower. I let the warm water hit my sensitive skin and kept thinking about what the day would bring. I hopped out of the shower and got ready. I didn't know when Luke was coming so I was in a rushed mood. I applied some makeup and sat in the couch next to Holly. 

''When do you think he'll be here?'' I asked, still having a raspy morning voice. She just shrugged her shoulders and went back to scrolling through her phone. I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the thousandth time today. I heard the bell ring and shot out of the couch in an instant. Holly looked up at me and frowned. I just went to the door and opened it nervously. He shot me his usual smile and I let him in. 

''How are you today?'' He asked sweetly. ''I'm great, how are you?'' I tried to be sweet like him but I probably failed miserably. ''I'm good.'' And with that we went to my room to pick up the painting. 

He took another look at it and then tilted it up. ''All settled?'' I spoke.

''All settled.'' He smiled. ''You should give me your number.'' I frowned slightly at his words. ''You know, for when you're a huge artist.'' My frown turned even deeper. ''So I can say that I was the first one to ever buy your art and brag about having your number.'' My cheeks turned pink and I smiled like a complete fool. I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to him. He started to type a few things and returned it to me. As I shoved it back into my pocket he started to walk out of the room and ''accidentally'' hit my shoulder gently with his. I just stood there, smiling to myself. 

''WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?'' Holly jumped into the door frame and caused me to almost fall straight on my bum. ''WHAT THE HELL HOLLY?'' I held my heart as if the pounding of it was too much to handle. That girl is just too much sometimes. I quickly walked out of my room and slammed the door shut behind me. I decided to get some fresh air so I got out of the building but right when I shut the door, I felt someone bump into me.

''I'm so sorry!'' A female voice spoke. I turned around to look at the stranger and smiled slightly. ''It's totally fine.'' I ressured the pretty girl. I wondered why she was here, Only Holly and I live here.

''I don't want to be rude or anything but can I ask you what you're doing here?'' I smiled politely. 

''Oh it's just...My friend told me that he met quite the artist the other day and that I totally should check out her work, I'm Felia by the way.'' She returned her smile but my face just went pale -in the best way possible-

''My name is Luna..'' I trailed off. ''Do you mean like paintings and stuff?'' I asked with a slight frown. She nodded. ''Well, I sold a painting to a boy last night.'' I say and see her eyes lightening up. ''Then you must be the girl Luke has been talking about!'' She almost squealed. ''He also told me she's pretty, so it's definitely you.'' I felt my cheeks heat at her words. Did he really say that about me? ''Would you mind if I also get to see some of your paintings?'' She asked in the sweetest voice. I just nodded excitedly. 

The next thing I know we're in my room again and she's checking out every single painting I ever made. ''These are good!'' I smiled at her kind words. ''You see, Luke and I also work on paintings but ours are a different.'' Different? I decided not to ask her about that. ''Really? I'd love to check out some of your art.'' I said. We exchanged numbers and I promised to call her when I had time.

Later on the evening I felt my phone buzz and took it out of my jeans. I had a text from 'LUKE IS THE BESTTTTT XXXXXX' I rolled my eyes because I knew he put his number in my phone himself.

There's an 'art evening' at my house tonight. You're invited.

I wondered what kind of evening he was talking about and I was definitely going to find out.