Chapter 4

DAY 3

I didn't know how to think about what happened last night. I surely don't know Luke well enough to do such things. That's probably why Holly looked so disappointed. I keep thinking about last night as I'm laying in the grass. I just went outside for a little while so Holly could have some space. I realy think she's mad at me but I can't figure out why. I won't think about her any longer, if she's mad for no reason then that's her choice.

I twirl my hair around my finger and take a glance at my phone just when it lights up. I shot up and take the mobile and tap on the screen. Message from 'LUKE IS THE BESTTTT XXXXXX'

I have no idea about what happened last night, can you please come over and explain?

It didn't take me long to get there, the next thing I know I'm knocking on his door. The door opens and he flashes a beautiful toothy smile. ''Hello there Luna.'' He spoke ever so soft. I just nodded once and waved. He just laughed at my awkwardness. He stepped aside to let me enter and I did.

''So, explain.'' He said. I sighed, thinking back about everything. ''So basically, we did a slow.'' I said and he gasped. ''Damn it.'' He said sarcastically. ''Why's that?'' I asked, being very curious. 

''I promised myself I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of a cute girl!'' He explained. My cheeks flushed. That's all my cheeks ever seem to do when I'm with him. I rolled my eyes slightly and went on. ''Holly got pissed for whatever the reason may be, Felia snuck into your room with some guy.'' I lowered my voice in a whisper. ''Don't ask me what they were doing because I sure as hell don't know.'' We both laughed at that and he shot me a flirty smile. 

''So, about the slow.. how was it?'' He asked, fumbling with his fingers. ''It sucked.'' I said, trying to hide my laugh because of his reaction. His face almost dropped. It was like almost two inches above the ground, hillarious. ''Kidding.'' I said and started laughing again, he didn't join me though.

''God, Luna. I thought I really blew things up right now.'' He said and half sighed, half laughed. I just frowned at him, unaware of what he meant. ''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''C'mon, don't pretend like you don't know I have a little crush on you.'' He spoke confident. ''Just a little.'' He laughed again. Oh god, I honestly could listen to that laugh the whole day.

''Crush? Are you seriously trying to make me feel uncomfortable again?'' I frowned. ''Uncomfortable, huh?'' He eyed me carefully.

''Uncomfortable.'' I repeated. ''Listen Luna, I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable at all. I'm just saying what's going on here.'' He spoke quietly and raspy.

''There's nothing going on here.'' I motioned between us. ''We barely know each other.'' I clarify.

''It seems like you won't give me the chance to make that change.'' He frowned lightly. I shifted in the couch slightly and got uncomfy. 

''You still haven't seen any of my art.'' Thank God he changed the subject. ''I know, maybe you could show me now.'' I suggested. He nodded and led me to his room. But oh Lod, what I saw next surprised me in all kinds of ways. When he said he painted too, I could never ever think of it like this. Art is art but this just stunned me.

Naked women everywhere. Painted naked womed to be precisely. I just stood there, wide eyed. I couldn't believe it. He painted naked women. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but I just never expected that from him. He doesn't look like that kind of guy. Is it for the art or is it because of another reason? My facial expression made him speak.

''I know what you're thinking, Luna. But here's one thing, you paint beauty, am I right?'' I just nodded and kept looking at all the different women. ''You paint landscapes, that's a kind of beauty. But I paint the naked body and I think that's another kind of beauty that should be appreciated just as much.'' His words made sense but I was still shocked. 

''When did you make these?'' I asked, being aware of his love for the beauty of nudity. ''I've been painting naked women for almost 2 years now.'' He said. I was stunned and suddenly saw another side to this boy. ''I think they're beautiful.'' I spoke softly. I could see him smile in the corner of my eye. 

''I'm glad you like them, I really am.'' He said but then I caught sight of one painting in particular. It was not only beautifully done and captured but I instantly knew it was Felia. The curve just below her lower lip and those gorgeous big eyes, her thick, curly, brown hair. She was stunning. In the painting she was laying on a red couch. Luke knew I was looking at Felia.

''This is the most recent one. It's Felia.'' He said and gestured to the beautiful girl. I nodded. ''For how long have you known her?'' I asked and turned my face to him. ''For almost 5 years I think. I met her at a party and ever since we just hang out. She's like my best friend. Nothing ever happened between us though.'' In a way, I was happy about that. 

We talked for a few more hours before I returned home again and as I was driving my car I just couldn't get over the fact that there's so much more behind this boy than I could ever think.