Chapter 6

DAY 5

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I woke up. I felt an arm around my waist and for a moment I thought Holly sneeked into my room again but when I turned my head around I saw the beautiful yet unexpected face I adored so much. Luke.

I took a glance around and saw that we weren't in my appartement. We were is Luke's living room, laying on the couch in the most sloppy position. My legs were tangled into his and his head rested on my neck, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I felt him stir as I tried to get up. I didn't even get the whole situation. I know we kissed but I don't know what happened after, maybe I don't wanna know. I'm glad that I'm still wearing my- wait. I looked down and saw myself in just my panties and a bra. I tried to hold in my gasp but failed. 

''Hmmm?'' I heard Luke hum. ''Fuck.'' I squeezed my eyes shut. ''Fuck.'' Luke repeated and made me laugh. Even when he was half asleep he could make me giggle. I got out of his grip and put on my dress. He was asleep anyway so he didn't see me. 

I curse at myself mentally as I remember I don't have a car. I took the bus and got home eventually. When I opened the door to our flat, I saw Holly sitting on the couch, legs crossed and a stern look on her face. ''Where the fuck were you?'' She asked. ''Don't pretend like you care baby.'' I mimicked her voice from the other day. She rolled her eyes and stood up. She went over to me and slapped my arm. ''What the fuck!'' I yelled as I rubbed my arm. ''Don't ever scare me like that again.'' She spoke with a trembling voice. I could already see the tears forming in her eyes. Even though she was on the verge of crying, I couldn't hide my anger towards her for the way she's been acting so I just ignored her and went to the bathroom to wash off all of the makeup and to take a long bath. I heard sobbing in the other room and I couldn't take it anymore. It litterally ripped me to shreds. My heart ached for her even though I didn't know what was going on. I was desperate to find out. 

I've been hiding my emotions for too long and I think she is feeling the same way. I wrapped a towel around myself after I got out of the bathtub. I opened the door and saw Holly sniffing, holding a tissue. ''Holly..'' My voice came out softer than ever. ''Huh?'' She hiccuped. She didn't even try to hide her tears, mostly because she probably couldn't anymore. She's been holding it in for way too long. 

''Why won't you tell me what's going on? You know you can tell me anything.'' I said seriously. ''Not this time, Luna. T-This is different.'' She sobbed and cursed at herself for not being able to talk clearly. ''What's different about it this time, Holly? We have fights all the time.'' I started to pick my nails as I got nervous about what was coming.

''It's not about you! It never was!'' She yelled and cried even more after that. I walked over and sat next to her, one hand on her back and another one holding my towel safely around my body. ''I'm not saying it is.. Just tell me what's wrong.'' I rubbed her back slowly. 

''I-I.. I don't want you t-to look at me differently after t-this..Okay?'' She rubbed her eyes. 

''Okay.'' I nodded. (( the fault in our stars he he he ))

She let out a shaky breath and put her hair behind her ears being nervous as ever. I had never seen her like this. Something serious must be going on. I just hope this ends well. As she was about to speak my phone went off. Bad timing. I turned it off quickly but I could see it was Luke calling. I shook my head and ignored the butterflies in my stomach. I turned my attention back to her after a second. 

She looked me in the eyes and put her soft hand onto my neck. I frowned but understood everything as soon as she slammed her lips onto mine. She went deeper and the next thing I know, we're both making out. Suddenly I heard the door open. There's that bad timing again.