Whiskey

Tom's pov
Tord had a tight grip on my wrist as he yanked me to my feet. I yelped and he covered my mouth. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. He looked like crap. He slowly removed his hand from my mouth and let go of my wrist. I cared about him, no matter how much I pretended to hate him. "I'm tired." He muttered. But he was just going to sob some more and I knew that. "Tord, you wanna come watch a movie with me?" I mumbled. "I told you. I'm tired." He growled slightly. I sighed and turned off his light. "Goodnight Commie." I mumbled. "Night Jehovah." He muttered. I sighed and left his room, quietly closing the door. I sighed and walked to my room. I sat on my bed and started playing Susan. I flinched as there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I mumbled, putting Susan down. Matt walked in rubbing his eyes. "I don't mean to be rude but could you play quieter or something. I need my beauty sleep." He muttered. "Yeah. Sorry." I mumbled. He gave me a small nod then quietly walked out of my room, closing the door. I sighed and laid back. I heard Edd start throwing up and sighed. I got up and walked to Edd's room. I rubbed his back gently as he vomited and sobbed. He stopped and wiped his mouth then leaned his head on my chest. He was sobbing quietly. He gripped my shirt and sobbed into my chest quietly. I sighed and hugged him tight. I wasn't usually this kind to anyone really. "Edd, what's going on?" I asked. He shook his head quickly and gripped onto me tight. I sighed and just hugged him.

                 Tord's pov
I gripped the blanket as I sobbed. I couldn't believe I did that to him. I couldn't believe I hurt him like that. I sobbed until the sun rose. I finally stopped sobbing and smelled bacon. But my stomach was twisted and I didn't want to get up. I sighed and laid there for about another hour just staring at a picture on the wall. It was a picture of me, Tom, Matt, and Edd. I sighed slightly as there was a knock on the door. I didn't answer hoping they'd go away. Tom opened the door and sighed. He quietly closed the door and set down a plate full of food on my desk. "You need to eat." He said. "I'm not hungry." I muttered. "What happened? What happened with Edd?" He asked. "I almost raped him." I mumbled. He sighed. "I-I just wanted to kiss him but there was liquor in his saliva a-and-" "It's alright Tord." He mumbled. "No it's not." I growled. He sighed. "Eat." He growled, pushing the plate closer to me. I sighed and just ignored him. He growled slightly and I flinched as I felt his hand on my head. He kissed my forehead gently and I looked at him. "Ah ha. Got your attention. Now eat." He said, putting the plate in my lap. I sighed and looked down at the food. "Did Edd eat?" I asked. He sighed and sat in my desk chair. "He's been throwing up all morning." He said. I sighed and looked down at the food. "Go make him a greasy sandwich. I used to do that for him. It helps get rid of the hangover." I muttered. "Fine. But you're not gonna like it if I have to make you eat." Tom said sternly.

                 Edd's pov
I was walking to Tord's room to check on him. He hadn't come out of his room yet. He was usually the first one up so it was odd. I flinched as I heard glass shatter from his room. I knocked on the door quietly and got a growl in response. I quietly opened the door and turned the lights on. Tom was pinning Tord down on the bed. Tom looked back at me and Tord growled throwing him off. "Both of you out!" He screamed. He was crying. Tom growled and brushed passed me. I couldn't figure out why but it scared me to be in this room. Tord wouldn't look at me. I quietly walked into the room and shut the door. He buried his face into his knees and started sobbing. "Get out." He mumbled.  I took a step closer and he growled which quickly became sobs. I put a hand on his shoulder and he jolted away from me. "Get out!" He screamed. I looked at him shocked. "Tord..." I muttered. "Get the fuck out Edd!" He screamed through sobs. I bit my lip and nodded before leaving the room. I hated when he yelled. I didn't know what I did when I was drunk and I wanted to make it better. I sighed and sat outside his door, listening to him sob. I could hear him mumbling to himself. I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head in them. I was sitting out there for hours until I started to doze off. I flinched as Tord's door opened. I looked up and flinched as he slammed his door. He glanced down at me before walking off to the bathroom quickly. I sighed and buried my face into my knees quietly.

                 Tom's pov
I was keeping an eye on Tord's room. I could tell he was just trying to scare Edd. He didn't want him around, didn't want him to know. But Edd never gave up. Not when it came to friends. As Tord walked by my room I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. He growled at me and I sighed. "You can't ignore him like that." I mumbled. "Why not?" He asked. "Because he'll become depressed." I said. "So what?" He muttered. "Do you seriously not care?! Are you that much of an asshole!" I screamed. He looked me in the eyes, tears filling them. "Don't ever say I don't care. I care too much. I love him." He growled. We both flinched as there was a thud on the door. I carefully opened it to see Edd already drunk sipping on some whiskey. Tord brushed pass me and grabbed the bottle from Edd. "G-Give it back!" Edd said through hiccups. Tord grabbed his hood and dragged him back to his room. I followed but Tord slammed the door in my face. I sighed and leaned against the door. I flinched as I heard a loud slap. I opened the door quickly to see Tord's face red with a handprint on his cheek. Edd was crying and Tord put his head down. "Tom get out." He muttered. "Tord no..." "I said get out." He growled. I sighed and left the room, closing the door quietly. I heard Edd start screaming at Tord but Tord didn't say anything. I started to hear things break and I could hear Edd slapping Tord over and over again. I sighed and opened the door. Tord looked beaten to hell and things were broken. "Tord." I mumbled. "Tom." He growled.