Thanks For The Memories

Tom's pov
I woke up cuddled into Tord's back with sticky, wet tears still running down my cheeks. He was playing with the bracelets I was wearing as he held my hand. "You cried while you slept too." He muttered. I just nuzzled in between his shoulder blades as I tried to get myself to calm down. He had always been my best friend. He was the only one who understood me. He was the one who got me to stop drinking and cutting. How was I supposed to live without him. "I'm sorry." He muttered. It pained me to hear those words from his mouth, 'cause he wasn't sorry. He didn't want the surgery and there was nothing I could say to make him change his mind. He wasn't sorry because in this moment, he didn't care what I wanted. I sighed shakily and gripped his waist. "You should find someone else." He muttered. I felt my breath hitch as I listened to him talk about dating other people. "Shut up. Just shut up!" I yelled. He became quite and I had to choke back my sobs. "You such a fucking idiot! Don't you get it. I only love you! I-I can't live without you, a-and the second you go I-I'm gonna follow you." I sobbed. "Tom you can't." He whispered. "Yes I can. I don't wanna be alone. Not again. Not ever again. So as soon as you go, you better expect I'll follow you." I muttered. He sighed and flipped onto his back but I turned away because I was a mess and I hated when people saw me like this. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I'm sorry I-" "stop saying that." I muttered. He sighed and nodded.

                 Tord's pov
"Can you please consider the surgery?" Tom muttered. I sighed and shook my head. "I'm done. I'm not doing anymore surgeries." I muttered. He broke down into more tears and I lifted his chin. "I-I'm scared Tord." He muttered. I sighed and brushed the hair from his forehead then wiped his tears. "Listen to me Tom. You're going to be okay." I muttered. He shook his head quickly. "You were my life Tord. Even when we weren't dating or when we weren't friends I revolved my life around you. I can't fix this. I-I can't be alone again. I can't live without you." He muttered. I kissed him gently and he slid his hand into my hair as he gripped it slightly. He was shaking horribly and still had tears flowing down his cheeks. I slowly pulled away and he hiccuped. "I can't live without your love Tord." He muttered. I cupped his cheek and wiped his tears. "My love for you will never fade Tom. I love you. Forever and always." I muttered. He let out a shaky sigh and snuggled into my shoulder. "I don't wanna say goodbye." He muttered. "You don't have to. In fact...I think you should go home." I mumbled. "No. I don't care how much it hurts. I'll stay right here." He muttered as he gripped onto my hospital gown. I sighed softly and played with his hair. "Go home and take a shower. You stink Tom." I muttered. He chuckled and nodded as he sat up. "Just...don't die while I'm gone." He muttered. I nodded and he planted a kiss on my lips before get up and walking out the room. I laid there quietly and looked up. "Thanks for the memories." I muttered, closing my eyes.

Very short chapter sorry