Swimming

Tord's pov
Tom asked to take me to the hospital a few times before I pushed him out of my room. I laid in bed and sighed as I stared up at my ceiling. Hugging Edd, cuddling him, even kissing him would be harder, maybe impossible. My ribs were bad but when Tom started kicking I knew they were worse. I sighed and pulled off my shirt then looked into the mirror. My whole entire chest was horribly bruised. I heard my door creak open and pulled my shirt back on quickly. "Tord? Is there a reason we're not cuddling?" Edd asked quietly. I sighed softly and chewed my lip gently. "Not at all." I muttered. "...then can we cuddle?" He muttered. I sighed softly and mentally cursed at myself. "Definitely." I muttered. He walked into the room quietly and I laid down. He laid next to me and cuddled into my chest and I almost screamed. "We're going to the pool tomorrow. Bet you'll look hot in your swim suit." Edd muttered. I sighed as I looked down at the boy. "I don't know. Don't really like swimming." I muttered. He looked up at me suspiciously. "Last time we went you loved it. That was only a month ago." He muttered. Crap forgot about that. "Unless...you don't wanna go because of me." He muttered. "No. Of course not." I lifted his chin and planted a small kiss on his lips. "It'll be fun. Let's get some rest so we have energy for tomorrow." I muttered. He nodded and cuddled back into my chest and I let out a shaky sigh. "Night Edd." I muttered. "Goodnight Tord." He mumbled. He fell asleep but I couldn't. I was in to much pain and every time he moved I would whimper.

Tom's pov
I woke up to Edd shaking me. "Come on. We're going to the pool." He muttered. I groaned and sat up. "How's Tord feeling?" I asked. "He's alright. Nothing serious. Just tired." He mumbled. I nodded slightly and got up. He left and I slipped into my swim shorts as well as my swim shirt. I walked to Tord's room and knocked quietly. "Who is it?" He asked. "Tom." I muttered. "Come in." He muttered. I walked in to see him sitting on his bed wearing swim shorts. His chest was black and purple. "Holy shit." I mumbled. "I know. I don't think I can go swimming." He muttered. "I know. That's why I brought this." I muttered handing him a swim shirt. He slipped it on and sighed softly. "I finally get him to trust me and stop drinking and now I'm lying to him." He muttered. I sighed and ruffled his hair. "It's not that bad." I muttered. He sighed and stood up. "Let's just go." He mumbled. We walked downstairs and Edd sighed in disappointment as he saw Tord. Tord ignored it and we walked out to the car. During the drive he fell asleep and his head fell onto my shoulder. I blushed slightly but it ignored it. I started to gently play with his hair and he groaned softly. We got to the pool and I pushed him up before Edd saw us. He looked back and sighed as he saw Tord asleep. I shook him and he sat up quickly. "Here already?" He muttered rubbing his eyes. We got out of the car and walked over to the pool. I dived in as far down as I could then came back up for air. I sighed softly as I looked at Tord.

Edd's pov
I sat on the edge of the pool with Tord. "What's going on?" I asked concerned. "Nothing. Why?" He asked. "You never wear swim tops. You said they confine you. And your not even swimming. There's something wrong." I muttered. "There's nothing wrong Edd. Things just change." He muttered before standing up and walking away. I sighed and looked down at the water. I felt someone grab my hands and I looked up at Tom. "This was your idea Edd. Enjoy yourself." He muttered. "But Tord." I mumbled. "Is tired and grumpy." He muttered. I sighed and he groaned. He pulled me off the ledge and into the water and I gasped. "What the hell Tom?" I whined. "Come on. Have a little fun while we're here." He muttered. I sighed and we started to play games. After awhile Tom left to go to the bathroom and me and Matt relaxed in some lounge chairs. "I asked Tom out." He muttered. "Really? How'd that go?" I asked. "Horrible. It was right before the fight those two had." He mumbled. I chuckled softly and he pushed me gently. "It's not funny. I really like him and he doesn't seem to feel the same. I feel like a complete fool." He muttered. I sighed and patted his shoulder. I heard a groan and looked over at Tom barely being able to hold up Tord. I stood up quickly. "What happened?" I asked. "Open bar." Tom muttered. I felt tears fill my eyes and he sighed. "We should get him home." He mumbled. Tom got him in the car and Tord laid his head on his lap. He looked up at him and groaned. "You're not Edd." He muttered as he sat up. I sighed and started to drive us home.

Matt's pov
I helped Tom get Tord into bed and he sighed. "Hey Matt, about the whole...dating thing...I may have overreacted. I kind of just got out of a relationship and I don't think I'm ready to start anything." He muttered. I sighed and rubbed my temple. "I had no idea. I wouldn't have asked." I muttered. "It's fine. I just wanted you to know that it wasn't because of you." He mumbled as he tucked Tord in. I sighed softly and nodded. "Thanks for telling me." I muttered. "No problem." He muttered. I left the room quietly and sighed as I heard him start playing the piano. I sat against the door quietly until I heard a glass break downstairs. I ran down to the kitchen quickly to see Edd chug the last of a bottle of fire ball. I groaned and took it away from him quickly. "Come on Edd. You were becoming sober." I muttered. "He doesn't love me." He muttered. "What?" I asked. "Tord doesn't love me." He growled. I sighed and picked him up. I carried him upstairs to his room and put a bottle of water and two aspirin on the table next to him. "Sleep it off Edd. It'll get better in the morning." I muttered softly. He fell asleep and I tucked him in, then left and walked into Tord's room. Tom was sitting on the piano bench watching Tord sleep. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah. Just not so sure about him." He muttered. I sighed and walked over, sitting next to him quietly. "Did he say something to you?" I asked. "A lot of somethings. Until I screamed at him to shut up and dragged him back to you and Edd." He muttered. "Edd's drunk." I mumbled. He sighed.