Broken Ribs

Tord's pov
I woke up and sat up quickly. I was sobbing uncontrollably. My room was spotless. I took a deep breath and stood up. I walked to Edd's room but he wasn't there. "He went out." Tom said from behind me. "Probably to a bar or something." He mumbled. "You alright Tord?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my coat rushing out of the house. I was walking to the bar when I saw Edd walking down the street. He was pacing in front of the bar. I ran up to him and sighed. He was wearing a t-shirt and shivering. I put my jacket around him and sighed. "Are you alright?" I asked. Tears filled his eyes. He stepped up on his tip toes and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and held him close. He slowly pulled away as tears rushed down his face. "I wanna be with you." He mumbled. "I wanna be with you too Edd." I mumbled. He smiled as more tears rushed down his face. "I love you Tord." He mumbled. I picked him up and he hugged me tight, wrapping his legs around my waist. "I love you too." I mumbled. "Can we go home please?" He mumbled. I nodded and started walking home. We walked inside and he was dead asleep. "Is he drunk?" Tom asked. "Not even a sip of alcohol." I muttered as I ran my hand through his hair. "Good." Tom mumbled with a soft smile. Matt came downstairs and plopped down on the couch next to Tom. It was odd how close they were. I walked halfway upstairs before looking back down. They were holding hands and Tom was smiling like an idiot. I giggled and made my way upstairs. "Tord?" Edd mumbled as he stirred.

Edd's pov
All I could smell was Tord. He smelled kinda like lollipops but he had on cologne too. I snuggled into his shoulder and smiled. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged and just held him tighter. I had a horrible headache. He brought me to my room and plopped down on the bed. "You're still shaking." He mumbled. "It's alcohol withdrawal." I mumbled. He sighed and snuggled up to me. "I never thought I'd get to snuggle you." He said. He was smiling like a dork and it was adorable. I giggled and snuggled up to him more. "Neither did I." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed my forehead gently. I gently grabbed his chin and kissed him. He giggled through the kiss slightly. He kissed back and rubbed my chin gently. He slowly pulled away and smiled. "That was a bit surprising." He mumbled as he chuckled. I smiled and he chuckled as he started to leave kisses all over my face. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you so much Tord." I mumbled. "I love you too." He mumbled nuzzling into my hair. I chuckled as I heard him sniffing my hair. "Why are you sniffing me?" I asked. "Your hair smells like strawberries. I haven't smelled it in a while." He mumbled. I chuckled and nuzzled into his chest gently. He giggled and started leaving kisses on my head. "God you're so small and adorable Edd." He mumbled. I blushed and giggled. Suddenly I got a shooting pain in my head and groaned as I gripped Tord's shirt. "You sure you're alright?" He asked quietly as he rubbed my back. I nodded and just hugged him tighter. "Maybe we should get some rest. Alright Edd?" He said quietly.

                 Tom's pov
Matt fell asleep and I sighed as I slipped my hand from his. I flinched when he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I wanna date you Tom." He muttered. I blushed and his eyes slowly fluttered open. "I..." I looked at his sweet face and I felt my brain freeze. "I can't do this." I muttered before getting up and walking upstairs quickly. Tord stepped out of Edd's room quietly and looked at me. "You're crying." He whispered. He looked downstairs and I started wiping my tears quickly. "No I'm fine there's just something in my eye." I muttered. He sighed and I flinched when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. He shut the door and wiped my tears gently. "What happened Tom? Did Matt do something?" He asked. "He asked me out." I muttered. "That's a bad thing?" He asked. I shook my head. "You just...you wouldn't understand so drop it." I growled, shoving him farther away. "I'm only trying to help you." He growled shoving me back. "I didn't ask for your help!" I yelled as I shoved him harder. He growled and socked me in the face. I growled and kicked him in the knee. "Fuck you!" He screamed as he tackled me. He started punching me in the face until I managed to knee him in the balls. I shoved him off of me and stood up. I started kicking the shit out of him and he screamed as I kicked him in the ribs. I continued to kick and he continued to scream. Matt and Edd rushed into the room and Matt tackled me. I whimpered as he rubbed my black eye. "Calm down Tom. It's over. Just calm down okay." He muttered softly. I nodded slightly.

                 Tord's pov
I curled into a ball and gripped my chest tightly. "Tord? Hey Tord? Are you okay?" Edd asked trying to roll me onto my back. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. He just hit...hit some old bruises." I muttered. I groaned in pain as I sat up and Edd looked at me concerned. I sighed and pulled Matt off of Tom. "Got a lot of rage in there." I muttered as I held out my hand. He hesitantly took it and I pulled him to his feet, whimpering as I did. He looked at me concerned and I chuckled. "Matt, Edd, we're alright here. I still wanna talk to Tom." I mumbled. Edd looked at me concerned and I smiled. I planted a gentle kiss on his lips and Matt left quietly. Edd sighed and walked out of the room quietly. I turned to Tom and he sighed. "I broke your ribs." He muttered, shaking his head. "You didn't break my ribs Tom." I mumbled. "Yes I did. I know broken ribs Tord." He growled. "You didn't break them Tom. You just added to the pain." I muttered quietly. "Who broke your ribs then Tord?" He asked. "A guy, okay? Just keep this between us. I don't want Edd worrying and if you tell Matt he's gonna tell Edd." I muttered. He sighed and shook his head. "You're hurt. Bad. Edd's gonna notice." He muttered. "No he's not. I've always been good at hiding my pain Tom." I mumbled. He sighed softly and nodded. "Fine. Fine. But if...when Edd finds out, you better tell him it wasn't me who broke your ribs." Tom grumbled. I sighed and nodded slightly. "Deal. But you can't tell anyone Tom." I mumbled. "Fine deal." He muttered.