chapter1

"its been long Tiff since we went for swimming on the weekend what do you think going for swimming during the weekend",Anna suggested .
Annalisa is that amazing soul who lives you breathless by the love she exhibits and one can never have enough of her humuor she is and will forever be my best friend. "Yees !! Swimming will help us get rid of the school pressure and we will be able to  have some cool water  flowing on our body in this hot sunny weather.".swimming will help me get off my crisis ,from my dad's disappearance ,and my mom blames me for letting my dad go ,then my crush  alpha is finaaaly  dating my cousin ,and my ex cant let go and he keeps on blaming me for all the crisis his family is facing and the many cats that we have been doing the whole week in my chemistry and physics class.
"But what if i go for swimming and i end up losing my leg or even lose my life  completely"."Tiff ,the hell!! Nothing is going to happen to you  and if Dave is going to attack you he will have to face me first",......Anna will do anything to get off your anxiety .
     The  bell rang for the class to end and two secs later the class is half  empty no one would want to waste their Friday evening in a long boring chemistry class, just about to leave and  i hear the teacher shouting my name.
Ughhh!! Does this teacher know that we have weekend to catch up with  cant he wait for Monday,Anna sighed .
"Tiffany Imani do you realize that you have been perfoming badly in the past three cats ,what is going on Tiffany,"the teacher asked.
Can the teacher really understand what is happening in my life,my dad has just disappeared and went to God knows where to hangout with some woman,he even locked the family account ,my mom has lost her four year job that she has been singing like an old church choir .That being not enough my ex wants to get rid of me because he believes that am responsible of all the crisis his facing and my just new crush is dating my enemy  ,jeez!.
"sir ill work extra hard and improve on the next cats"  ''please do  because you just closer to doing your final exams which will determine if you are going to join a good  university or end up becoming a nobody ".What is this man saying am already a nobody ,my mum blames for her misfortunes and my ex cant give me break.
   I leave so fast to go catch up with Anna who seems to be burning out of impatience , "What was that stupid short ugly man telling you "   '' Anna!!! Anywayz he was giving me the failure lecturer that every failure gets  ,now lets go and get some icecream.
    Just a walk to the shop i see the  devil himself Dave,coming our way