chapter 10

Math class was horrible ,Anna brought up her ' church talk ' which sucks the hell out of me,am just hoping she wont start again during lunch break.
'' Hey,guys ive really missed you guys so baaad ,it feels like a decade when we were together, 
     ' Hey Moraa ,we missed you too, Anna as expected responded first.
  '' And you Tiff,didnt miss me,
      '' ooh! ,Hey Girl missed you terribly!
My head was thinking of the works ill have to do after class,go buy some alcohol and Vodka ,mmmh,that adds up to kshs.3500  and transport from the mall to home adds up to kshs. 4000, so.....
  '' Tiff,Whats wrong from the moment i came you have been staring on space Whats going on,   Moraa was beginning to sense something and i had to act all good as always , i mean who cares what happens to me
  '' Mmh ,nothing just thinking how the history class is going to turn out ,i just dont want to have that old man teaching us again he really sucks.
  '' Wait,Tiff i thought you the one who said that he was well equipped in knowledge what happened,  Anna had read my mind all along and she knew i was lying.
  '' Or maybe she is thinking about her new crush ,Moraa  sighed.
  '' Guys i have to leave so early today i wont attend history class ,sign up the register for me ,byee
   '' Tiff,Aaam so..
      '' its nothing i have to rush somewhere, i shouted  across the school restaurant , i was actually going to get late to pick my moms staff and i dont want her to  get angry with me again,the history class can wait besides its just day one.