chapter 15

I have to arrange this house before going to see my mom .
When cleaning the Sofa i get some  white weird powder wrapped in a paper with some match box beside it .
Tiff ,being so neive ,i try to have a taste of it so i light it up just i saw it being done on Tvs and three minutes later i feel very unconscious and i cant hold myself and down i fall on the filthy dirty carpet with no help.
   Help arrives hours later ,and that happens to be Anna and his brother Jeff who come to check on me later on in the evening  .
They get me unconscious and   take me to the closest hospital thanks to my health insurance card i get fast services and after three days am free to go home  .
      I go to check on my mom who has now been transferred to the main prison for lifetime culprits which means my mom will never be out anyday maybe when she dies.
  '' You bitch ,have you come here to celebrate my loss,or see me die ,well am not going to die . Are you happy now you called the police so that you can get rid of me for good.

'' Mum i only ca..
      '' Ooh! , you came to tell me your doing fine which i see, and that ,go on what else do you want to tell this prisoner,Tiff i am your mother but you treat me like a piece of rug , i gave you life ,joy and happiness but what do you give me in return pain  and suffering  ,  You are killing me slowly why dont you just poison me and let me have a peaceful death.
    Tears run down my tiny brown eyes, the mother i loved and treasured so much thinks i have been  planning evil against her ,
                '' Mom,
  '' just get the hell out of this place and dont think or ever come back here.
     '' I love you mom and will forever will always love you".
      '' I said Get out of here !"