chapter 11

'' Good afternoon sir,i want 10 vodkas and 10 viceroys how much is that.....
   '' kshs.3000 , a skinny tall dark and handsome man responded.he was looking so good to be a bar tender he had this sweet voice that would make come to that pub everyday just to hear him speak ,smile and maybe one day kiss those good lips.
  Gosh am running out of my mind ,maybe its just a stage am going through that is what my biology teacher says .
'' Ooh! ,young girl we don't sell alcohol to  school children ,am sorry.
   '' Ouch his sweet pierced my heart making it stop beating for some unknown seconds 
  But wait i have my aunts id and we both look  alike soo..
'' Mmh!, i have my id here am not a school kid am a student in  the Strathmore university,there you go .
    He didnt even check my id he went straight away and brought me what i ordered and because i had  some extra cash i bought myself some   Stellenbosch sweet wine to cool up the afternoon heat and yeei i was good to go now.
  Ooh i started taking wine on my twelfth birthday thanks to my dad who introduced me to it , i wish he was with me here but i have to get going before it gets late and my mom starts yelling again.
    '' I knew i could trust you,right on time my sweet angel thank you for the delivery, you can  go have rest and leave me do the rest and if you are hungry order for food ,goodnight in advance sweet angel'',
    Aww!,Gosh! , my mom just called me a sweet angel  just because i did her some dirty job  well let me call Anna and get updates on today's Swahili and history classes.