chapter 4

'' Damn its  10.30 am ,am late again for our hangout with Anna,
I take my shower so fast and pick some random black pants that i really love it happens to be  a gift from my dad when i turned fifteen,i top it up with  some white simple vest and to complete i add some camouflage jacket and some Pretty nike canvas shoes that I've been  owning for three years now.
Boom!,good to go girl the mirror hits back on me and yes i leave the room excited for the swimming and the hangout with Anna, only to get my mom smoking some weed .....
  '' Jeez! , whats happening mom ..."
'' What are you seeing ,a celebration of ants who have just completed building a mole hill out of smoke ,...."
'' Mom can you please not start it now,i just wanted to tell you that ill be the rest of the weekend with Anna ,so don't worry about me ill be just fine"
   I cant waste my precious time worrying about you for all i care am okay without you and i think you'll be doing me a favour when you stay there for good besides ......"
'' Mom! , its fine am out"
'' Hey, you bastard that will help you and this give it to that man of yours..."
She throws some little cash for me and some cds for my unknown boyfriend.
I think my mom just lost her senses but its fine.
'' Heey! You little thing also don't forget that YOLo is the motto.