chapter 5

Ding dong!,   Ding dong!  Is there anyone home  or is it too early for me to knock on people's door. I try again for the last time.
Ding do...! ,
'' Tiff,hey!,  
'' Jeff came to  open up the door , the morning heat was horrible for me to stay outside there.
'' is Anna awake ,
''yes she is taking a shower ,she'll be down in a few minutes, jeff responds as he goes up,i remain downstairs watching him going up.
  He really looked good in his khaki shorts and his t shirts was showing of his masculine chest with a tattoo on his left hand  that was drawn a dragon splitting fire  not even forgetting his african hair that was well curled   i wish i could get hold of his chest and lie on his chest till  forever but he is just  my friends brother so Tiff take hold of your feelings and get on with your life.
  ''And how is my little puppy doing this morning! ,and there was Anna coming down stairs with some pretty blue pyjamas
'' Is this the time your getting up ,Anna.
'' Relax am just going to dress up ,have some breakfast then will  be out of here"
  '' 10 mins later we were done with breakfast and so Jeff drove us  off  for swimming.
'' Holy sh*t i left my phone  at the coach Anna, what am i going to do"
'' Relax Tiff, are you going to have fun,or pick up calls ,besides without that phone you will be able to have some free time with no one pestering you,"
'' But what if she'll need  instagram pictures how is she going to capture them ,Jeff  asked
'' Well its fine guys ,ill just stay without it ,and Anna is right i need some time out with no phone calls pestering me ''
Deep inside i knew i was eagerly expecting my dad's call ,my mom would never care to call and i don't have any boyfriend to check up on me .so this little fool can also stay without a phone!