chapter 3

'' So  where has  daddy's daughter been up to,looking for santa to save you from your faults,ooh!  its february a few more months for santa to come "....
'' Mom! I just went for ice....
"Ooh you went  to have an ice cream with your dad so that you can tell your dad about how your mom lost your job,how we are broke and cant pay  for any bills...."
''And did  you tell him that we have no dinner today because they is no cash ,you know Tiffany a times i wish you followed your dad from whatever hell he went to and just let me be with my  good life....."

I dont know what i ever did to my mom i wish we were that six year ago family full of love,peace and laughter,every weekend we would go to the park and the joy my parents shared was all that mattered to the ten year old me .but wishes are only desires besides even sarturn wishes to be earth but  that can never happen.
'' Whaaat ! ,why are you staring at me like that go upstairs and call your dad tell him to  come pick you up..."
I rushed upstairs with the right side of me being numb i could no longer feel myself because apart of me was  dead ,my mom everything to me she was my role model i wrote many good compositions about her but now i dont what she has turned to be.
i think a nap will help sooth my brain from all this sh**.