chapter 9

'' Hey Tiff ,you didnt call up yesterday are you fine''
'' Yesterday,  i was helping my mom clean up the store she wants to open a pub at home''
''Whaat!The shock that Anna had when she find out about the pub could not be compared to mine.
'' We better start going Anna or else will get late in our first math class.
Urghhh ! We are back to adding up and drawing weird geometricals all in the name of math ,Anna really hated math but not as much as i did .
Everyone was in class apart from Pat and her counterpart Christabel ,who cares! And it feels good inside here without there presence .
   ''Good morning class ,today we are going to learn about calculus ,.......''
  '' Tiff ,what are you going to do about you mom's pub thing,Anna murmured ,she was right beside me but still she  was not able to wait for calculus to end .
  '' I dont know Anna because she is kicking off today ,i actually think its officially opened,"
How am i even going to tell her  my mom has some old guy he is flirting with,she'll start giving me the church chronicles.
'' You know yesterday our pastor taught us about lo....."
'' Not again Anna,how is this God of yours going to solve all my shit and i think people like me already have a space in hell so heaven is just some fairytales for me to read and hear about"
  '' Tiff,Go.....
'' Can we atleast concetrate and grasp something  before the class comes to an end and we have  grasped nothing and no one not even your God can help us  in the coming exams!.