Six

-Taliah-

Bucky walked in a pulled me away from everybody else.

"Taliah come on! it's your turn." Saiige yelled.

"Just go for me." I yelled back.

"When did you get here?" I asked Bucky.

"Yesterday.." he said putting his arm around my shoulder "I came to surprise you."

He kissed my forehead and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, what a surprise it was. Being that we had a rough ending last time he was here on break. It was just a lot of arguing and I don't regret anything I said. He treats me like I'm his child. You can't do this, you can't do that. Blah blah blah. It's irritating as hell.

We walked to counter to get pizza then to the vending machine for soda. We sat down and talked.

"Man, what you doing here with these scrubs anyway?" he said pointing back towards Langston, Julian and Dashawn. "and who was that?"

"Who? Langston?"

"Yeah, whatever. I don't care what his name is.. I just want you to-"

"Stop right there." I said. "It's not even like that. He was just saying hi."

He sucked his teeth at me and sipped his soda

"And if he wasn't, what are you going to do?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin. I started laughing I could see that he wasn't too fond of that little joke.

"Come on, I'm just playing."

He sighed then got mad real fast.

"You gotta stop doing that shit! It's not funny no more!"

"I don't know who you think you yelling at. So you better check your tone before I check that shit for you!"

"Man whatever. Do what you want."

"Oh, do what I want?" I said raising an eyebrow. "you already beat me to the punch."

"What the hell are you talking about now?" he said throwing up his hands.

"Vanessa.. Remember her?"

"Ugh. You always bringing up shit that doesn't matter."

"That doesn't matter? I let you slide after I found out you fucked her, but you jumping on my ass when you saw me over there with Langston like it was a problem."

"You don't even know that nigga."

"Get the fuck outta here. Don't try to pull that shit on me." I sat back in my chair and looked away from his sorry ass.

"Okay Taliah. Say what you want, do what you want. I don't care anymore."

"If you don't care, what you still here for!? LEAVE! GOODBYE!" I screamed, probably loud enough for everybody to hear me.

"Say less."

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the shoe counter as he walked away.

"What the fuck." I mouthed. "i need a cigarette."

I got up and threw everything in the trash, and headed for the door.

"Wait!" i heard Langston call when I got to the door. "where you going?"

"To the store.."

"Mind if I come with you?"

"Nah. it's no problem"

"Yo!" Kaylin yelled from the lane. "where y'all going?"

"To the store!" I yelled. "we'll be back!"