One

-Brittany-

I sat in 4th period with Mia, not paying attention to anything this teacher was saying.

"Excuse me you two.." Mr. Owen said.

Everybody in the class turned and looked at us. Even Kaylin -.- Don't get me started with her. We were cool in like middle school, but she changed when we went to high school.

I rolled my eyes as everybody turned back around snickering.

"I'd like to finish the rest of my lesson, thank you."

I sighed and looked over at Mia.

"Anyway." I said. "What you doing this weekend?"

"Kenny's taking me to the movies. What you and Daniel doing?"

"I don't know.." I sighed. "That's if we even do anything. He might go out of town this weekend."

The bell rang, interrupting our conversation. We had lunch next so we both grabbed our bags and headed down to the cafeteria. We sat at our normal table, waiting for Daniel and Kenny.

They came over and sat down with us a few minutes later.

"Hey babe." Dan said giving me a kiss on the cheek as i ate my food.

"Hey" i said wiping my mouth with a napkin. "What's the deal with this weekend."

"I.. uhh.."

He scratched his head and looked down, something he always does when he has to cancel our plans.

"Nevermind.. Forget I asked." I said basically slamming the napkin on the table.

I folded my arms and looked away angrily. Of course I was mad. I barely get any time to spend with my own boyfriend.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Look.." He paused. "I'm so sorry. I got you next week."

I sighed then turned my head again and rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious." He said putting his hand on my chin and making me look at him. "I got you."

He kissed my forehead before getting up from the table

I shook my head knowing damn well these plans for 'next week' are gonna fall apart and I'll be spending another weekend by myself.

-Mia-

You could see the disappointment in Brittany's eyes from a far. I hate seeing her like that.

"Babe." I heard Kenny say, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

"I said are you going to Sonia's party this Friday?"

"I dont know.. You going Britt?"

"Might as well.. I aint got shit to do anyway." She said rolling her eyes.

The bell rung and we were off to our last classes.

I sat in Spanish I with Britt, bored as hell. And she's in a bad mood too..

This is gonna be a looooooong rest of the day.